Reviews for Firefly in a Jar
Airy89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awesome
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
aww that was sweet, I think this would be a pretty accurate charecter sketch.
Katrina chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aw,gaara and naruto are so adorable together!btw

i always did think that temari was jealous of naruto:)
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
very interesting. humorous and serious all at once.

not many stories focus on the right after of gaara's fight with naruto. the awkwardness and honesty portrayed in this fic are realistic and in character.

good job!
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh! So sweet and sad! Interesting and well-written; nicely expressed.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Okay first off, love the story. My favorite part is when Gaara squeals after being tickled, I can picture it as somthing that COULD actually happen. Second off I feel Temari's pain, it must be frustraiting not being able to help her own flesh and blood when some stranger can. No offence to Naruto, he's a good friend. I'm just glad she was able to help Gaara in some way, even if it did involve helping him keep up his relationship with someone she's jealous of. _
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
aww so sweet

its cute too.

xx shadow xx
Ariel D chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Beautiful. You capture Temari's pain and awkwardness well, and the ending is very touching. And the mental image of Gaara being tickled was priceless. I paused at the bold print, but when I realized what you were up to, I decided it was effective.
Jenna Flare chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was a great story! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Great job!
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ah well at least Temari is trying to be a sister.
IntertwinedxDestinies chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
You were great in capturing Temari's emotions in this. Plus, this well-written, and the plot was interesting.

Thanks for the read!
mylonelyshadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I love Temari, the real Temari. Thank you for portraying her so well. I'm cheering for a Kankuro one as well.

The bold type threw me off a bit too, but otherwise, I quite enjoyed it.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hi hi. Consider this a double review cuz my friend and I both read this in school today and we both loved it!

You capture Temari's feelings so well. (ltho I got a bit confused at first with the transition to the bold type.)This is a really well done character sketch. You should totally do a Kankurou one - I'd love to see your take on his perspective. Keep writing!

Maki _