Reviews for Sonnets of Promises
EHSparkwoman chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Aww... Looks like all of the 'upper ranks' (Starscream, Optimus and Megatron) got themselves a femme! And that Tronic is adorable!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Hey! What happpened to this chapter in this story?!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
SEQUEL? WHEN? This fanfic was .ZING! Can't f***in' wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
THE NERVE! Ooohh, Thunderblast is gonna get IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
PPPFFFFFTTT. That bitch just cannot let Astrid go, can he? Sh**. I hate venting like that!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I agree. Someone, meaning ME, should go kick him where the f***in' sun ain't shinin'.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Boy, do I want to keep reading…
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
OK so to clear things up, this Sonnet Of Promises, was a threequell, and you are making a sequel to this threequell? you spoil us Mistress, you really do. * SQEEEEAL!* OK Im good
GalvatronLikesPonys chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
Awesome series! Nice job! I can't wait till' the next one comes out :D!
FillyKat chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
i like it. it really freaked me out when starscream came though.
female transformer toa chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
starscream, if you ever do that again, i'm going to sent a herd of wildhorses after you.
CompleteSolitude chapter 18 . 8/18/2008
The only complaint I have is that Astrid seemed too calm when her husband was kidnapped. Like when she was telling Thunderblast about it, she was like, "Oh, by the way, my husband was kidnapped! Ain't that something?" I mean no offense, but I just think it would have seemed more natural if she were a little more panicky.

Other than that, congratulations on a job well done and another story finished! I'm looking forward to reading what you have in store for us in Roses of the Abyss. Can't wait!
tlcoopi7 chapter 17 . 8/18/2008
Aww, Tronic is so cute!
raveen92 chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Everyone is preggers O_O wow. . .

Well anyways great story and good to hear from you even if I'm at some random computer.

Hates Alabama,

Raveen92, Laurie Bick

P.S. I'll be up on Thursday
CodeRed73 chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Okay whoa,I did'nt expect that little twist with Optimus at trhe end,but that's still cool nonetheless!Finally,Starscream comes to his senses and stops going after Astrid and her family and starts concentrating his feelings towards ,Tronic is about to have a couple of playmates,and the Screaming One is about to be a daddy!Aw! I can't wait for your sequal to "Sonnets" involving my favorite boy then...