Reviews for Or Treat
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
THIS. This, is how it should have happened. No -swallows forcibly- Haruhi. Hikaru, and Kaoru, together, indulging in some mischievous fun. :)
miharu1212 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008 almost happened..i was anticipating it.. :p

anyway..u got me there..haha.. :p

thnx for writing.. _
Evide chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Ha-ha! Cute senario. When I read it was episode 21 I was like... er... manga or... youtube! and I was frantically searching for the right thing. Turns out, I read chapter 36 in the manga first thing and then when I realised I don't have the other books with me, just read the fic to figure it out and it was the same episode!

Actually, I never even thought of this senario. Now what if they'd been locked in the classroom together? hm... Kaoru-ranting to his brother, maybe? D I loved the idea. It was cute! can't wait for it to almost happen again. mwaha.
BakaKonekoRKL chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
So awesome! I just read this chapter of the manga at the dentist, and I was thinking, "Why's Haruhi in there with him?" lol. Not that I don't like her, but your fanfic just showed it how it SHOULD be : )
kittypirate17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
He he he...very kinky. Me Likey! My VALCREATIVE!
Kuso.Girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I know it's a oneshot but...I WANT MOAR. Hitachiin love is so tantalizingly addicting. Especially when it's almost-action in a net suspended above the ground.

This makes me want to write some fanfiction of my own. _
k chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was a nice approach on the twins! i loved how you ended it!
CrazyBlueFlamingo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Too cute! It should have happened in the original. Better Kaoru than Haruhi. I can't stand Haruhi with Hikaru. Not that I hate Haru-chan but I agree, she looks better with Tama-chan.

You really should expand this to edit more episodes.

KonohaKunoichi12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Nice! -

Wish it happened in the originals!

Better Kaoru than Haruhi!

Not that I hate Haru-chan, but I think she's cuter with Tama-chan. Nee?

animeangel665 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
this was amzing.i never thought of this scenario before but with the way you wrote it i wish it did happen.
wickelady101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I liked this alot, no that is a lie, I loved it. Infact I think it's should have happened in the orginal.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I curse you for having Haruhi and the class rep showing up so soon but it's okay since you added another Hitachiincest to the Ouran fanfiction. :3
dreaming0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was good. I wish there had been more to it. If only the others hadn't shown up so soon.
Little Bro chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was funny _ I remember Episode 21, that was a great one.

I can understand what they go though I have a big sister ;)

This was my fav. part

The Class Rep fiddled with his glasses, squinting at his companion, “Not to sound ungrateful or anything but why would a guy carry around a sewing kit?”

Hikaru chuckled, slinging an arm around the girl’s small shoulders, causing a different pair of dull gold eyes to narrow faintly, “But it’s a good thing, ne? Or else we’d all be in a jam.”

That was so cool and funny! Make more of this story! I loves it!
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
ah! am i the first?

well, another amazing ouran fic!

the best!

why am i yelling?

okay. *ahem*

you already know this is one of my favorite pairings.

besides takamitsu and tamaharu, the hitachiincest fics are my favorite! (i'm yelling again...)

and *sh* i like tamakyo too.

keep writing ouran fics. as a matter of fact, stop reading this and start writing more!

your wife is waiting!