Reviews for Rewritten:A Tragic Love Song Divine
InuKik4Ever chapter 30 . 4/7/2008
This fic is extraordinary, I was riveted by the unique storyline and zealously completed reading all thirty chapters in two days.

I enjoyed the entire story immensely but especially loved chapters 4 and 29. The start of InuKik's romance in "First Kiss" was very sweet and Sesshomaru's feelings towards Kikyo and subsequent decision in "Silent Declarations of Love" was so moving that, despite being a passionate InuKik supporter, I found myself approving the Kik/Sess relationship.

Again, you did marvelous job on this fic Nefatiri; I cannot wait for the next update and good luck with your upcoming finals! :)
xFloWerGurLx chapter 29 . 3/9/2008
aw but kik/sess are cute together ( i like kik wif inu but i like kik and sesshoumaru more
Anesther chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
AGH, WHAT WILL HAPPEN? _

This was a great chapter Nefatiri, and I'm really excited about when Kikyo will meet up with Inuyasha again AND how Sesshomaru will reveal his feelings. He's never been one for words so that's going to be fun. -smiles- Anyway, I hope you're doing well and I can't wait till the next chapter comes up-it just keeps getting better. :)
Cold Kikyo chapter 29 . 2/27/2008
Great chapter, I like it.

Update. _
Ninja Crackers chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I am so sorry for not having reviewed. Gomen asai! I really like this so far and I can't wait until I see the conlusion.
Anesther chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
Sesshomaru flipping rocks my socks. Go, go, my taiyoukai! Steal Inuyasha's woman! HAHAHAHAHAHA. -dodges Wind Scar- Whoa, what the hell? -looks around frantically- I was just kidding, geez... I still have no problem with Sess/Kik though. Loved the chapter and I can't wait for more Kikyo.
Bajo la lluvia y estrellas chapter 28 . 1/28/2008
Thank goodness, it's still Inukik! I love what Sesshomaru is doing for her. It's really sweet of him and Inuyasha well . . . I'm disgusted with him, what a jerk. I hope he realizes that he loves Kikyo too much. Kagome is just a third wheel.
xFloWerGurLx chapter 27 . 1/11/2008
aw im starting to like sessh/kik hehe they make a cute couple i like dem 2gether
Cold Kikyo chapter 27 . 1/10/2008
Love the chapter, really great.

Update soon. _
BakaKenshin chapter 27 . 1/10/2008
I don't know why I haven't been reviewing lately!

Excellent chapters, and once again, well written:)

Uh oh, Sesshomaru likes Inu's womman...dun dun dun!

ahem, well, update!
Anesther chapter 27 . 1/10/2008
I feel your pain... I had the same problem so I completely sypathize. -_-

But back on the good part. I was nearly scowling when Inuyasha kissed that girl but that was only because Kikyo was still alive. But... he doesn't know so that's okay.

And the Sess/Kik fluff was adorable, plus, he was still his usual self during the 'almost' kiss. Kikyo looks great with either of them. -chuckles-

Great chapter Nefatiri and I'll wait for the next one. I'm glad that you're back too and I hope you at least had a Happy Holidays and a great start to the New Year.
Anesther chapter 26 . 12/2/2007
AH, HE'S RAPING INU'S WOMAN. Nah, I'm kidding. - Loved the chapter, and the talk between Miroku and Inuyasha was awesome. Miroku does seem like the only one in there who does understand Inuyasha's feelings; but then again, we're talking about a guy who's torn between his love and just a bunch of others. But we love him anyway.

Great chapter Nefatiri. This is just getting better and better.
Bajo la lluvia y estrellas chapter 26 . 12/1/2007
Is this still Inukik? Anyways I still loved the chapter. Keep up the good work.
Cold Kikyo chapter 26 . 12/1/2007