Reviews for Rewritten:A Tragic Love Song Divine
Anesther chapter 25 . 11/14/2007
Whe, I love Sesshomaru. - He is awesome. My poor little Inuyasha, grieving for the one he could not save. Sesshomaru isn't heartless since he didn't let her die (which was a twist by the way ) he's just heartless cause he's letting Inuyasha suffer, but than again he was never nice. -chuckles- Great chapter Nefatiri, and I'll try to read your other stories, while I try and update. Wish me luck... -_-
Kid Crisis chapter 25 . 11/14/2007
It's about time! I've been waiting and everything!(Nah, just kidding!)Great chapter, keep up the good work!
Cold Kikyo chapter 25 . 11/14/2007
Really great chapter, love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anesther chapter 24 . 11/9/2007
Oh, I'm so sorry for not reading this when up. My laptop got taken away so I couldn't read NOR update... Man Nefatiri, I feel like shit. -_- On the other hand... What's gonna happen now? Will Inuyasha really save her this time?

So much stuff is happening, and I liked the flashbacks Kikyo was having; have you seen 'Farewell (A Kikyo death tribute)' on YouTube? Such a good AMV, and the song was GREAT. - Yes, I admit it; I'm also obsessed with YouTube. Still, excellant chapter, and now that I'm back (hopefully cuz my mom likes to change her mind) I can work on Ch.39. -
Bajo la lluvia y estrellas chapter 24 . 11/3/2007
This chapter was great I really hope you update!
Cold Kikyo chapter 24 . 11/2/2007
Really great chapter, love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Kid Crisis chapter 23 . 10/19/2007
Good chapter! Please update again!
Anesther chapter 23 . 10/19/2007
Kohaku has arrived, sweet I love him. - Everything was great except... Jakotsu died. . Now who the hell do I count on to be the fruit of this story? Hehe, just kidding but still, Jakotsu was an awesome character. I

'm glad you updated on this story and I'll try to update mine too but due to school work, it's becoming nearly impossible. Sucks for us huh? Great chapter and I can't wait to see what'll happen to Kikyo.
crescentbellflower chapter 23 . 10/18/2007
nice chappter please update soon
Bajo la lluvia y estrellas chapter 23 . 10/18/2007
_ this is getting better and better! Anyways great chapter!
Cold Kikyo chapter 23 . 10/18/2007
Really great chapter.

can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon. _
Kid Crisis chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
Great chapter! Update soon please!
crescentbellflower chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
cant wait 4 more
Anesther chapter 22 . 10/7/2007
Ah, I'll never forget that moment when Miroku, out of ALL people saved Kikyo from her demise. I was grinning stupidly as I remembered that unforgetable moment (and I hardly grin stupidly unless I like the scene) - Damn that Kagome and her whining to hell; trade places you two, now. I loved this chapter, Nefatiri, well done and I can't wait for more.
Cold Kikyo chapter 22 . 10/6/2007