Reviews for Rewritten:A Tragic Love Song Divine
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I like how the story started off so far. But if Kagome is Kaede's granddaughter, then that means that Kikyou is Kagome's aunt. I guess I'll just have to continue to read further chapters to get a better understanding.
Anesther chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
So... Kagome does have a role like you stated earlier. Crap... Oh well, at least she has Haku to annoy, haha. Anyway, Onigumo can move? When the hell was that? I'm kidding. Very good chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I want to know what role Kagome's going to do. Or more like the 'past' one.
Anesther chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
The review button works, finally... Anyway, first off: Sorry I couldn't really review the first few chapters since the evil little button refused to obey my commands. Second: They made love. Awesome. They have such adorable moments together, it's a shame not many people see that. Excellant chapter.
REX-king chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
wow just wow. its so amazing. i loved this chapter. pliz update soon. i know this seems selfish but is it possible for u to write a happy ending for inu and kik. every fanfic i read about their past always ends in tragity . so pliz is it possible to give them a happy ending and let them enjoy life together. and make naraku burn. let him BURN IN HELL! (sorry got carried away there, i just really hate naraku for wat he did to inu and kik)
REX-king chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
nice story keep writing and dont give up. great plot i like it )
Adnacia chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is excellent!
BakaKenshin chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
I am amazed that no one has yet reviewed. Your story is beautiful and I'm sorry I didn't review before. I love your confidence and thanks for updating:)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8