Reviews for I'm Sorry
Chibimax chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
i really love this story.

Update soon!
APRICOTperson chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
yay! puppet angel for all! :D

LOL LOVE this story, and i hope you continue!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BrownEyedDiVa09 chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
Oh I'm so loving this story. Its too funny! I love that his weapons were toys. In right where he got some damage he was busted.

Poor little Angelus. lol I like that u have Buffy talking to lorne he's one of my favorite Angel Character, well after Gunn. lol

Anyways Update soon.
Eventide chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long while.
padme789 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
lol this story is great. i have the best image of a homicidal angelus puppet like chucky doll chasing after buffy
Destiny chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
I loved it. It made me laugh so much. Please update!
JessAngelus chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Dude... Are you serious? Wow... that was... I have no words for that. It's so messed up... that I can't help but love it! More please! Lol.
sentbyfools chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Aww, so cute...Write more soon!
Princess Mel chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
this is a really weird story but it works.
BananaphoneBob chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was a very cool chapter! My friend, Btvsfifi, recommended this to me, and I love it!
btvsfifi chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
oh I want a puppetangelus :D

lol evilness! Leather pants... oh wait that's normal Angelus! Damn!

Fiona
Imzadi chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Puppet Angelus is a bad, bad boy. I think it's cute that his cursing is bleeped, that he swears on Joss' name, and that his blade is now rubber. Just one more think would be great. One of my regrets from season 5 was that Lindsey didn't get to see him as a puppet. Wouldn't that be a hoot. . .
Imzadi chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
I do like puppet Angelus, and I'm looking forward to seeing him carry out his evil plans. . .
Imzadi chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I would think he would have known before this that he had all his parts. After all, didn't he have "breakfast" with Nina?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
"A thick layer of felt is clouding his judgment." I love it. I wish Buffy could have taken Xander with her. I would have loved his reaction.