Reviews for The girl next door
You need more chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Fiyero should get a good job and just write mooooooore
lizziemagic chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
OMG I've read this likea million times and JUST NOW realized that you went into RENT music here... lol
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
HAHA TAKE THAT DORKY! BUT WHT ABOUT THE BABY? U HAVE TO CONTINUE FOR THAT PART!
Yorkie Lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Kinda sad Elphie's not green. :( But then, I suppose we rabid fangirls would find a way to go back in time and GLOMP her. :)

Some of the parts are rushed, but it's a really cool concept. You can really see how you evolved in your writing over time. Don't believe me? Read your first fanfic and your latest fanfic. Note the differences. It's amazing, huh?
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I'm sitting here looking like a fool with my friend reading this outloud and laughing my butt off...This gets funnier every time I read it.
HC0 chapter 8 . 9/19/2007
Yay, Dorothy's gone!
missfit chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
god news shes dead the witch of the cen- although killing dorathy is just wel...cruel...

WHERES THE WIZARD?

OMG if this is the end i am going to hunt you down with my merry band of fingerpuppets (lol)

um or maybe a merry band of fansmissfit
WildFire chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
that was awsom!

the storie better not be over its too good

and also if it is i will hunt you down with my army of obsessed fans and my best friend missfit, lol! jk! update soon!
Saran VD chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
ahahahahahahahaha elphie got her revenge! yay!

lol silly dorothy!
Birdhearted chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
Oy... that was amusing, good job.
FrostyAngelSpoon chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
ok. that seriously needs and epolouge or something. and no. i didn't learn how to spell. i loved it. and the ending made me mad.

LONGER!

*Whines like dorothy...*

lol... write more!

~Angel
FaeSolo chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Yay! She's DEAD! Waho! Sorry I had way too much sugar today lol. Aw too bad it's over :( Will there be a sequel? *puppy dog eyes*
lotrelves chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Ding dong! The witch is dead! Ding dong the wicked witch is dead! Whee..! She's dead! The witch of Kansas is dead! The wickedest witch there ever was! The enemy of all of us here..is dead!

*pants* *laughs* *coughs* That was great! See. I even made up a song for it. ;)
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Hehehehe...Dorothy got pwned by a house. Karma...
TryDefyingGravity chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
*CHEERS* Ding dong the annoying girl is dead. WOOP! Great ending Shiloh, brilliant. HA, how do you like her now Dorothy!HAHAHAH!

Elphaba, I love you. You did exactly as that stupid little ** ** deserved! Hehe. Rant over.

Brilliant chapter Shiloh ]