Reviews for Not So Fragile
Tounge chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
You don't even own the fic Tite does Ha! so i'm gonna copy it. Sorry but people like you piss me off.
kao-dreams chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Why do Renji and Ichigo have to be so freakin' hot and cute at the same time? Good job, loved it, enough said. You're a talented yaoi writer :D
stardragon12 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Beautifly done though I wish there was more interaction besides sex between Renji and Ichigo
Aurora Matsuei chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
that was really sweet. i almost expected Byakuya to be bitter and Renji to be violent. i was surprised. in the good way of course
tinysolis chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
hah the third chapter was funny XD i liked it tho
Anger House chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
oh dear... those boys! right in the house with young children present! Aiya! and so loudly too. tsk! tsk! I like the convo between renji and mary, the whole casual, "he almost killed me once! ha! ha! thats my man!" ...heh heh! great fic! lots of fun!
Otawan chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
-Squeals- Aw much better than the last chappter. And you should write another chappter or two after this one.(Yeah I'm a slave driver)
EmbersSpark chapter 3 . 7/9/2007

you need to continue it

add a lemon or sumthing
Madame Hearts chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
aw that so sweet
Anger House chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
AWESOMELY FUNNY! I loved this chap, esspecially “Are you doing something dirty with a human girl?” LOL
Anger House chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah! Rukia is quite forward, eh? Straight to the point! LOL! I loved the first few intro paragraphs, ADORABLE! But ichigo's sisters are annoying! (esspecially in the manga!) lol, great job! onto chapter two!
Otawan chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Matsumoto and Hitsugaya-kun, eh? Not complaining about these adittions to the story. Just can you make next chappter a bit longer?
Madame Hearts chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
it good so far update soon
Anon chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
um... you say this is RenIchi story? doesn't look like it... cut off the Rukia shit
Otawan chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aww poor Karin, I don't blame her for hateing Rukia. Dam even I hate Rukia. -Idea!- Omg me and Karin should go on a Rukia killing party! Jk...Or am I?