Reviews for Their Love
Nyphad0ra29 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
SO CUTE! It was short, but it was really sweet too. Their is of course, the middle name edit, and I'd like to read more, but what you have is really nice!
HermioneWeasley chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I guess its a good thought, but you should've put a bit more effort into this. I mean seriously? Nice try.
Silvia Greyback chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Hermione's middle name is jane.

otherwise, good
rkcb101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
It's Ronald Bilius Weasley and Hermione Jean Granger!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Just fyi, Hermione's middle name is Jean, not Julia. I wish it were Julia, since that's my name, but it's Jean.
LUNA'LUNA'LOVEGOOD chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
ITS SO GOOD!
But... it's Ronald Bilius Weasley and Hermione Jean Granger.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awesome story! I loved it! But it's hermione JEAN and ron BILLIUS other than that, it was spectac

A ao
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great story! Loved it! But it is jean not Julia and Billius not Arthur. Great story though keep at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hermione's middle name is Jean
Amabeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Um... It was original.
Yeah, Hermione is called Hermione Jean Granger and Ron is Ronald Bilius Weasley.
If you are more careful with the spelling, maybe you'll get better at it and more people will like your fics. This is just my opinion...
The story is a bit short, it's mostly the song. So, I propose you make it a bit longer. Maybe add a little description... I don't know, do what you want to do.
Okay, well, my PC's running out of battery so I'll stop chatting... nice fic, I guess.
s chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
good story but its
Hermione Jean Granger and
Ronald Bill Weasley
3xpr3ssion chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You got the middel names wrong... Jean is Hermiones and Rons is his uncles which starts with a B although I dont quit remember it! But its a nice cute story!
zoe chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very good job i feel that you should put it in chapters- not critsism or anything

all my thanks

zoe
Wednesday chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
All you other reviewers: Can you not read? She wrote this in 2001! We didn't know their middle names yet (at least I'm pretty sure we didn't)! LOL. Anyway, I think it's impressive that you had this whole thing going as we didn't know for sure that they ended up together until 2007!
Julia chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
umm hi. great story and all (I really loved it(:) but Hermione's actual middle name is Jean. haha srry I just had to point it out. it was pretty funny because my first name is Julia(: