Reviews for Their Love
LUNA'LUNA'LOVEGOOD chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
ITS SO GOOD!
But... it's Ronald Bilius Weasley and Hermione Jean Granger.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awesome story! I loved it! But it's hermione JEAN and ron BILLIUS other than that, it was spectac

A ao
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Great story! Loved it! But it is jean not Julia and Billius not Arthur. Great story though keep at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hermione's middle name is Jean
Amabeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Um... It was original.
Yeah, Hermione is called Hermione Jean Granger and Ron is Ronald Bilius Weasley.
If you are more careful with the spelling, maybe you'll get better at it and more people will like your fics. This is just my opinion...
The story is a bit short, it's mostly the song. So, I propose you make it a bit longer. Maybe add a little description... I don't know, do what you want to do.
Okay, well, my PC's running out of battery so I'll stop chatting... nice fic, I guess.
s chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
good story but its
Hermione Jean Granger and
Ronald Bill Weasley
3xpr3ssion chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You got the middel names wrong... Jean is Hermiones and Rons is his uncles which starts with a B although I dont quit remember it! But its a nice cute story!
zoe chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very good job i feel that you should put it in chapters- not critsism or anything

all my thanks

zoe
Wednesday chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
All you other reviewers: Can you not read? She wrote this in 2001! We didn't know their middle names yet (at least I'm pretty sure we didn't)! LOL. Anyway, I think it's impressive that you had this whole thing going as we didn't know for sure that they ended up together until 2007!
Julia chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
umm hi. great story and all (I really loved it(:) but Hermione's actual middle name is Jean. haha srry I just had to point it out. it was pretty funny because my first name is Julia(:
Calypso Rosabel Kameko Dimitri chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I really like that!It's a good start! Although if you want to be accurate to the books, then be sure to check that you are getting the names right. Hermione's full name is Hermione Jean Granger, and Ron's is Ronald Bilius Weasley. Just a suggestion. But otherwise, this is very good! Keep it up! :)
ery2387 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this story is great! btw though... hermione's middle is Jean and Ron's middle name is Bilius
Megan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It was ok, but Hermione's middle name is Jean, btw. Sorry, just saying.
Terra Azura Luna Lily Grayson chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Sorry, just a few things I have to correct you on. Hermione's middle name is Jean, not Julia. And Ron's middle name is Bilius, not Arthur. That's all, but besides that I love the story
SeptemberLoveStory chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Nice cute fluffy story.(: but you do know Rons middle name is Bilius right?