Reviews for A New Hand For a New Century: Queen of Spades
calathiel94 chapter 17 . 1/31/2009
Awesone, I loved reading this D

Am already half way through the 2nd one, love this so much hehe

And Daria is awesome, love your invention of the Tau'ka! How old is Daria supposed to be?

Anyways, I love this sequel of fics and to be frank I don't particularly want you to stop writing hehe D

Well done! X
calathiel94 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Just read your plea for reviews so I thought hey, why not P

I love this fic, it's awesome! Loads of crossovers, especially loving the Stargate references hehe D Can't wait til I finish reading this fic and the next two!
nightangelx18 chapter 17 . 1/1/2008
I really loved this story. I also really liked your character Daria. I like how the story is so far and can't wait to read what happens next. So off I go to read the sequal. I hope it's just as great as this story was.
luli27 chapter 17 . 9/5/2007
Ok, first off, let me tell you how sorry I am for not reviewing earlier. I kept meaning to but one thing and another, first computer problems and then a rash of inspiration that resulted in four chapters for four different fics in a week and a half. but, finally, here I am. Now, you know I haven't watched that movie, though now I really want and will try to buy it here where it's cheaper, but your descriptions are as always amazing. I have to idea where you might be going with it, but then surprises are very good. ok, great chapter, now I'm off to read the next installment. til later.
Llama Angel chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Hey it's me, sorry about not reviewing sooner, my e-mail was screwed up all summer. I want to let you know that Saving Me is rewritten and a little more explained. I have to type it all first, so it's not posted yet.

- "Forgot that you weren't wearing that helmet?" Hee hee, that is so Vader. I liked his appearance!
Master of the Boot chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I must say that you do give Sherlock holmes proper credit. This was an intellectually stimulating chapter.

Master of Teh boot
Skunk and Hedgehog chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
Ah...the end. But, it is also a beginning for your new fic. You have me intrigued. I hope you update this sequel soon.

Overall, the fic was great. You kept to the Victorian style, and the pace never changed. I expect much from Eight-Card Deck
luli27 chapter 16 . 8/10/2007
Great chapter. Though now you're getting to characters I know nothing about. But the political intrigue and mystery are enough to keep interested. Looking forward to the rest.
Skunk and Hedgehog chapter 16 . 8/10/2007
For a spy, Daria is very trusting... I would be a bit more wary if I was her. But what do I know? ANYWAYS... Sanderson sounds just like he did in the movie. Tone, pace, etc.: great. Shorter chapter than usual, but still good. can't wait to see how the rest of the league greets her!
Skunk and Hedgehog chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
O...deep. So HOlmes is alive? That's good: the detective was starting to grow on me. But I do feel sorry for poor Watson; it would be terrible to have one think about their best friend's death.

Everything is great as usual! I just want wait for the next chapter. Lovley, my freaky darling, lovely.
luli27 chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
I'm sorry I haven't review before. I have read the story but I guess with finishing the latest Gate chapter and working on two other stories plus studying for this test I have tomorrow, reviewing must have slipped my mind. I really meant to! I think this is a great chapter, I don't know why you're not happy with it. Well, at least Holmes knows something of what she is, even if it's not everything. About deceiving Watson, I don't like it. I can see why they'd have to but I don't like lieing to best friends; I guess I just put myself on their place and I wouldn't like it. But, I trust you and will keep reading to see how it develops. Oh, I updated Gate if you want to check it out.
Skunk and Hedgehog chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
Curses! In spite of the evil cliffie, I'll say that you continue to write well: descriptions, characterization, tone and style, etc. Everything's good and consistent as always. Love you for it! I did have a small problem in the earlier with Daria's sarcastic remark in the previous chapter, the one about the dancing bear, because I didn't think that she would be familiar with circuses and dancing bears. Maybe I'm wrong. Oh well, other than that, good job!
luli27 chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
I didn't know Watson was married! But then the little I know about Holmes and Watson comes from the Star Trek TNG episodes, not a great source of information! I have a feeling we're coming to the end of this particular episode, aren't we? I guess I'm just going to have to wait for the next installments to get my answers. Hope you update soon!
luli27 chapter 11 . 8/1/2007
I wondered if maybe Terref wasn't a Zartac? That could explained why he betrayed the Tau'ka. Because even though I didn't really liked him, he seemed dedicated it to the cause. Another great chapter but I find myself wondering how a meeting between Daria and SG1 would go and how Holmes would react if he knew the true. Will any of that happen?
luli27 chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
Great chapter! Sorry I hadn't review before but my birthday was last week and I had to take a class for a test I have to give next week. But this was an unexpected twist! Though, I never really liked Terref, he seemed shifty to me.

And, I know this isn't on the stargate page, but I can't get away from that 'gate feeling. Which is great because it draws me in more than if I didn't get that feeling of familiarity.