Reviews for Black Complication
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Love it the story made me cry and laugh
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Update soon please
SchwarzShifter chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Ah thank god TT_TT thank god Fudge went to prison (but why didn't he die?) thank god Hermione was smart, and also, why didn't Scrimegour do something when he found the second birth certificate?! Why did he wait for Hermione? Ew. And I guessed it was Sirius in chapter four when I remembered Petunia had called James a fairy xD well, the ending was beautiful, their baby's name is beautiful, and I am so happy that everything worked out well for them. Again, I love you :) best writer in my Favourite Authors list ;)
SchwarzShifter chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Why are we putting ourselves through this anger and frustration and heartbreak?! Why would anyone put themselves through the anger and frustration and heartbreak of writing it?! If I were Harry, I'm very sorry to say that either Minister Fudge would be dead before the divorce, or I'd make a martyr of myself in the middle of Diagon Alley with a list of his crimes against HUMANITY handed out throughout the country a la Rita Skeeter... (hey, it worked in Greece and Tunisia) I can't stand the feeling of helplessness against incomprehensible oppression, even vicariously u_u this is physically painful to read. ((And yet I plan to continue reading it. Why? There better be a happy ending in here somewhere, Ais, or we have a problem!))
Lol your writing is an emotional roller coaster. Love you :)
YourNewFan chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Wow! You've got me hooked on LM/HP, damn you! This was good, as are your other stories! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Saphiretigger chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I was premicher but that happens to twins all the time! I liked the story and i am officially saving you in faves and follows! wile this was not your best story (in my opinion) it has a intricate plot and over all it became a good story (as most of your story's are)
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Geezers! I forgot to say how much I enjoyed this story, made me laugh and sniffle at times
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Lolz a month late. I was a few days late AND kept my mom in labor for 3 days. Tehehe she told the nurses to "get that THING out of me" :( she despised me so. Not to mention when she was pregnant with me I used to play with her ribs like they were a piano XD ah... I was an evil little baby n.n
Hpfan chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
OMG you are an amazing writer.. I loved every bit of your story! Aww it was so sweet and sad! Now im off to read your other stories!
Hpfan chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Cheska chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I enjoyed reading this fic - while I wished it was more fleshed out, I did enjoy how you didn't over complicate the storyline or beat around the bush in the story's progression. I don't normally read LMHP, but this is easily one of the bests.
Witch Priestess chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Hey Aisling i just want to say that i love your stories and im reading this one for like the sixth or seventh time but i just have a question i know that Fudge mentions the clause in Sirius' Will and everything but my question is how did Fudge get ahold of the Black Legacy if hes not a Black or married to one? Also why did no one question this after the will reading?
Confeito chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Loved it! :D
cethmistmyk chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Fantastic! :-D
Faerie of Tara chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Orion and I share the same birthday! Except I was born a couple of years earlier :)