Reviews for What Lay Hidden Forbidden
anavihs chapter 8 . 2/20
Oh wowwww!

Absolutely LOVED IT!

This was a spectacularly written piece of art.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Shiv
sshortblnd chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
aww that was so sweet! i loved it especially how it was just short and sweet and not a whole story somehow that made it even cuter!
dtdang2 chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
What a bittersweet ending for these two! Great job writing this story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Estry chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Nice story, I think the poems at the top.
Pumita chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Beautiful end ! It gives hope and we can imagine that they will finally be happy in the end, they do deserve that after all the suffering and longing for each other. Very poetic way of writing an very romantic too ! I hope you write another story soon ! These two chapters were too short !

Lili
Pumita chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
Well, you did it again ! A wonderful chapter full of romance. I liked many things about it, how she sees him as a god, how he sees her as the greatest treasure in Egypt. It is so sad when they have to go separate ways and so unfair because it is so obvious they belong in each other's arms. I just wish their destiny could be different this time ... can't wait for what comes next. My only criticism is that it was too short !

Lili
Pumita chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hi Butterfly ! I am Liliana and I live in Argentina ! I just LOVED your story. It is so vivid, so full of descriptions that take you exactly there and then ! And I just adore Imhotep and Anacksunamun's love story ! Soemtimes i cannot believe why it is not THE love story in The Mummy, they are full of passion and a love that survives thousands of years just to meet again ... deserves better !

I enjoy the way you create " tension2 in the air when they meet but have to ignore each other ... I can actually feel it, you are really good with these climates. I just hope you give them the happiness they need !

Can't wait to read the next chapter ! Keep it going !

Liliana
dtdang2 chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Wow, great writing! These two are my favorite characters from the Mummy and the Mummy Returns! I'm glad you're writing about them. I just hope you update again soon.
elvishwolf7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
To think that he has to watch her be someone else's... UGH. Awful. But she cannot possibly refuse Pharaoh...

How wonderful is it that neither her nor Imhotep can refuse their love? Please continue.
elvishwolf7 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
O... I like how you describe Anck-su-namun's feelings. I really do.
elvishwolf7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I do not understand your lack of reviews, therefore, I decided to review every chapter...

I like how you put that her soul was wherever Imhotep was...
MaraJade31 chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
Hello. I am a big Imhotep and Anck-su-namun fan. I think they belong together and I absolutely love your fic so far! Your writing is beautiful. You have a very distinct voice and it flows wonderfully. I can't wait for more!
The Mechanical Hogmonkey chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I loved reading this! Your words were so poetic and they flowed so beautifully, it was as if I could feel the emotion that took place. I hate the fact that they were forbidden from eachother, and you described everything so well. Please write more, it was very good.
lilylynn too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Nice! Short but good! And I think its great that you love the mummy and Egypt! It's all a favorite of mine too!

Please continue!