Reviews for Seven Words that Will Haunt You
hhh chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
“Well, Brooke was right, wasn’t she? You were in love with me and that’s why she broke up with you.”

really?

REALLY?
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was AMAZING!

Incredible job.

Courtney chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
you should do another part to this story
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was excellent - you're really talented! Would love to read a 2nd part, maybe a year later or something? Just an idea!
GGxoxo chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
update soon!
Louise chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Amazing story! LP own angst and it was so hot! Absolutely loved it. My favourite oneshot ever!
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow that was really good
refused chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great! ;)
LP4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
EK! That was great! So beautifully written and hot.
GoldilocksSawyer chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Gah. Just amazing.
abbyfan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This story has been sitting in my inbox since you posted it, as I've been saving it for when I was in an angsty mood. Tonight was the night, and I gotta say, once again, you have failed to dissappoint me. Your portrayal of Lucas was as haunting as those seven words. Seriously, you gave me chills. If you're ever feeling inspired, a sequal would be love. I'd really like to see how Lucas gets his act together and how Peyton reacts as well as their reunion. Anyway, brilliant work, as always.
othstewy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
What an amazing oneshot. It was written perfectly and had the perfect amount of angst. I'd love to see you continue or write something along the same basis.
FadeForever chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Please write a sequel.

It's great. Perfect. Just the right levels of angst and hotness.
lilwolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
oh my god, thank you3 for writing this. it was such a good read. the best oneshot i've read so far! flawless! amazing! hah! you're the best.!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was so sweet. Thought about writing a sequel?