Reviews for Three
rubyshards chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This piece is gorgeous. I hardly have the words to describe it, even. There's a touch of something here that I rarely see, and it, well, it revives my faith. It made me feel something - it showed us a part of the game that I, personally, have never put much thought into. Squall's thoughts and his personality are wonderful in this. He's so very Squall, and he thinks in such a human, natural manner considering the circumstances, and it's just *gorgeous*. I even teared up, a bit. I'm very, very impressed. Very good work.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Ah, Squall and inner monologues. They just go perfectly together, don't they? XD Anyway, I enjoyed this one - you definitely brought out the clash between Squall's heart and his head. Poor guy's so conflicted.
Thien chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
YES! This's the Squall I've been desperately wanting to read. Personally I think this is the scene where most people get confused, seeing as how he was all lovey-dovey one moment and then gave her up the next.

I love how you write Squall not as the ultimate Good Guy. The way I see it, in the end, his morality doesn't change at all. It's just his focus shifts from being the perfect SeeD to keeping Rinoa to himself (much like he did Ellone).

Anyway, I'm totally speechless. Everything is completely wonderful, there's nothing to criticize. I'm so Fav this.
aerisofthewhite chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
heheh. your other squalls were pretty good as well- but that was just so good. I really loved it. cause it really does work that way for squall- except he just gives up his rules and saves her!

you write great squall! and with a great idea as well. for once you just want to slap him and tell him to get a grip and go to her resuce!
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
WOW! I loved it as usual. It was gritty and real, definately a different persective! A real treat for me it was!

*faves

-Dead Pollen
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
It certainly isn't crap! Great insight into Squall's emotions.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I for one, loved it. Wow, just wonderful. All his thoughts were just appropriate and... angsty. I hope you write more about Squall, it was great!
Celestial Rage chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Great one shot! I loved the "Wheres Seifer when you need him?" part. Id love to see Squall breaking his nose! He sure deserves it.

Excellent work, keep it up!
irishais chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

I love the way you've written Squall not as a Prince Charming, but who he really is-he's a mercenary, and so many people forget that.

Fantastic work.
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aw, that was awesome! Great look into what should be going on his mind. The last line was great. Great angst, and at how torn he was.