Reviews for Herutsu no Oukoku
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Omoshirei...(interesting...)

Well, I was bad and didn't review EVERY chapter like what is usual for me. Hey, I am tired too! Still, a little different outtake on the story. Cool.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
Ah, Mnexina. That's an easy one. It's Nami's Nobody. Poor Axel... He went through so much to find Roxas, and Roxas isn't even there. I do have a lot of questions about this, but I'll wait. Perhaps I can figure some of them out on my own before you post KnK. Whatever you post next, I'll be here! After all, I've only had you on author alert for... months. The last little section there made me think of the end of Chain of Memories, guess we'll wait and see! This will most definitely be good!

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
Ah. So that where that picture came from. Cool! So... let me think a moment. Sounds sort of like Nami knew Ansem. Knew as in worked with him, maybe? One thing's for sure; they definitely hate each other. Fitting that Nami became silver sparkles. I'm sure we'll find out eventually what the silver chain is for. Yeah... Whether you like it or not, sometimes things just demand a part two. Or in my case a part two and a part three. Wonder where Roxas is? I guess we'll find that out sooner or later too! See you then!

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
Ah yes. Hollow Bastion. The place where it began, and also, I assume, where it will end. Interested to know just what exactly happened with Roxas. Was that really him in Monstro? And if so, why didn't he talk to Axel? I'm sure it will all be explained soon. Like I said via your journal on dA, sure wish I could go! I have tons of stuff to do this month though, so it's totally impossible. Sure hope you have fun! Maybe it's just me, but the Ansem Report sort of sounded like it was describing Nobodies rather than Heartless. It's probably just me though. Anyway, enjoy the convention! And, filler or not, this chapter was cool.

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
Roxas! Was it really him? We know it was Riku, because he and Sora actually talked some, but was that really Roxas? And the scene with Riku was eerily reminiscent of when they met on Captain Hook's ship in the manga. Oh my gosh, Roxas! I can easily see Nami as a peace-keeper. Her and Demyx, and I bet they do their job well. I think Nami would do it better though. I can't see her getting angry, and that's an essential trait for a mediator. And we know from KH2 that Demyx can get angry, and it's scary when he does. So... why's Riku acting all weird? And was that really Roxas? You got my hopes up now. I'll live until the next update though. I always do, after all. Strange blue humming energy? Sounds cool... wonder what it does? Interesting... very interesting...

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is my review for the updated chapter 9, if you were confused. Cute! Cute! Mini-Genie! Sweet! Guessing that Kairi 'felt' Jasmine because their both Princesses of Heart, then. Whatever cute scenes you thought of for this chapter, it totally worked! This was adorable! 13? Like the members in the Organization! I connect everything to the Organization... The wait was fine! The cuteness of this chapter totally made up for it! Glad you're having fun!

Gamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
hm... next time, try not making it sound like you're narrating.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
Okay, that did help cheer me up some. Somehow facing Axel's mortality is never easy, whether it be in the game itself or a fanfic. Makes it hard to believe I wrote a oneshot where both Axel and Roxas died. The happy ending's what counts. Mine had one, or else I probably wouldn't have been able to finish it. So... taking a break is totally fine! Actually, I didn't expect any updates from you in December what with all the writing you did during November. This and the third extra for Angel in Disguise were nice surprises. Just relax some and work at your own pace! Break is for relaxing anyway. Happy Holidays to you as well!

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Dem's from Twilight Town? That's what it sounded like to me, at least. And Axel and Roxas are from Twilight Town too, I remember reading that when Axel was introduced. Cool! And now Dem and Nami have joined the group! The book Merlin was talking about, is that the Hundred Acre Wood? I like your strategies for getting over writer's block. And besides, Axel and Kairi arguments are funny! I'm kinda wondering when Roxas and Riku are gonna come in though, but I can wait. Good luck with your story for NaNoWriMo! See you in a month!

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
Yay! Demyx comes in next! And Axel and Kairi arguing over the style of the columns was funny. Hehe, yay Cloud! His reaction to hearing Leon was funny. Demyx does have a way of picking things up, doesn't he? He's cool like that! That's why he's my second favorite KH character. Thank you for deciding to finish this even though you aren't enjoying it as much. So... they're going back to Traverse Town? And Demyx shows up next chapter... Does that mean he shows up in Traverse Town? Everyone's showing up there... Axel did, we met Sora there, same with Donald and Goofy... You deserve more reviews for this, and now I've given you a good one! Thanks for updating!

Kiki Lelsissia chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Yay! Having Axel be claustrophobic makes perfect sense when you explain it like that! Axel and Kairi argue like siblings, it is funny. But Axel and Roxas arguing is funnier. Which chapter does Demyx come in? I forget if you mentioned that before... And also, I've been wondering for awhile, what does Herutsu no Oukoku mean? I'm glad you updated! Until the next one, then!

Chaxra-san chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
NaNoWriMo, WOOT!

Lol, good chapter.
ALonelyStar chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
MORE PLEASE!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Yay Axel! WO! Yeah, he's my favorite character, if you hadn't guessed... Demyx is my next favorite. Is he coming in? Sure hope so. Anyway, thank you for updating! I'll have to make some time between ignoring my homework and being forced to do my homework to read the next chapter when it comes out! The little profiles at the end do help, that was a good idea.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
This is pretty good. Please update soon!