Reviews for Something About Shopping Lists
Takara yume chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Pfft cute XD Though I think Roxas switches personality to quickly-? I dunno-/choke
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aww what a cute start! *q*
DrunkKid-Catholics chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
aw, i love this story!

it's so cool, and really cute. i like how axel's like kinda insecure, and rixas is also insecure, and they're both trying to to step on each other's toes.

and i appreciated the whole girl friend/girlfriend thing. pretty clever.
Cart-of-Pancakes chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
lol, poor AxelXD I really like this story so farPlease update soon:D
paperclip tiara chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
This is really cute. I love the way they hooked up, as well as Axel's monologues. Know it's been a while since you updated, but would love to read more of this.
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
This is real good. I'm really begining to adore your stories writer person.
321 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
oh my goodness! this is the best story EVER! haha, it's so funny, and you write so well! oh boy, i'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story, cuz it rocks and i love it. :D so yes, please write the next chapter fast! :)
switchboxroxrox chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Cute story! I love it so far! I'll be looking forward to some updates... x3
Karekii chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
I gotta say I absolutely love this Roxas. He tends to be an angryangsty to the point of inhuman, but this is nice. I like him like this. :D Kinda pervy himself. Molesting guys in coat closets? *giggle* Beautiful. It's a great few beginning chapters, too. Hope it keeps going. _
franceisglory chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
haha that made me laugh so hard. The entire fic is hilarious. lol :)
persephassax chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
waah! this is hilarious! who knew the power of shopping lists?

what DOES sephiroth do with the fruit... or would we rather not know?

definately interested to see where this story is gonna go!

H-ai
Lyra Su chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Okay. I love you! ;D

Awesome story, I espeacially LOVE Axel's personality ;]

Hopefully you haven't forgotten about this story. o_o

Oh well, much love all the same

Lyra
Lil Tanuki chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Sora-vegan is is very entertaining, and somewhat believable. Axel's amusing with his Shopping List...thing? I don't really know what to call it. U Poor Riku, just being Sora's /friend./ Ouch. Could it be because vegan-boy is too dense to see what's infront of him? It would be nice if you could elaborate on that relationship.

Eager for another chapter,

-Tanuki
B chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Lovely.
squirms dont wanna say chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hah, I don't think I've read any of your fics before. I have been meaning to but... Well now I'm here! And I'm likin' this so far!

;D