Reviews for Raspberry Heaven, I'm Coming Back to You
Demdrops chapter 1 . 1/28
Love it.
subconscious-majesty chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I don't know the characters, but the gory details are too amazing to leave it alone. You should write more of it!
YFIQ chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I know people hated it ever since it was lambasted on TvTropes and the fact that Ayumu was abused in this fic but when I first read it, even before TvTropes knew about the site, I liked it. Then again I'm somewhat of a masochist for darkfics on series like "Azumanga Daioh" and :Lucky Star" so that tells you something.

Still, with that said, I liked the gory details including how the characters were mutiliated, burned, and probably fertilizing soils. Chiyo's and Tomo's deaths would have made great guro pics but yeah, with that said...WHY?

WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

YOU MURDERER! WHY? WHY? TELL ME WHY? *punches a wall and sobs*

AND AYUMU...WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SUFFER? DAMN YOU!

EVEN USO DIDN'T SUFFER THAT MUCH IN VICTORY GUNDAM!

YOU BASTARD!

*calms down*

Anyway, good oneshot and way to piss people off even though it wasn't your intention in the first place.
Squigsquasher chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
WHY
Coolcats 101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Sad and good
Disgusted chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I am disgusted, but not by the story, by some of the reviews. They're just plain mean and nasty, and it's reviews like those that make writers that could turn out to be great stop writing all together. What gives you the right to post such awful things about someone else's work, while not even putting in anything helpful that could make the author a better writer? Honestly, if you didn't like the story, don't read it, or right a review that's putting down the author. There's a right way and a wrong way to review, just like there's a right and wrong way to write. Besides, so what if it's a lot OOC? I don't recall there ever being a rule saying you had to keep the characters exactly how they are, or that there's a scale of how far a character can go from their original state. Obviously some of you haven't heard the saying 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'!

To the author, I personally liked the story, but then again I like the gory stuff. I read this story a few years ago, and actively searched it out again, so it stayed with me. Don't listen to the reviews that talk crap but don't say anything constructive. They obviously have some issues they need to work through.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I was initially about to lambast and utterly demolish this poor story with horrid trolling. But then I saw your Author's Notes and I relented.

Taken from TVTropes:

A driver's ed snuff film in fanfic form. Not only does the author make it a tract to warn against driving like Yukari, like the author of "Osaka Goes Crazy" he/she totally disregards the humorous and lighthearted mood of Azumanga. Also, tons of Fridge Logic.

Why the fuck is everybody, including Nyamo, riding with Yukari? Ideally, everybody except for Tomo would just pack into Nyamo's car, or Nyamo would just drive. Also, the gorn is traumatizing, gratuitous, offensive, and unnecessary. Even if there were no gorn, this fanfic would still be the worst Azumanga Daioh fanfic ever written. This fanfic is horrible, and the author should feel horrible for writing it.

Perhaps it would be better if you didn't write a story like this ever again. Delete this thing, start over in another genre, and NEVER MENTION IT EVER AGAIN. It would be for the best.

Much Luck.
Snowsongthelegend chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
so sad...so graphic...
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I am extremely sad. It has something to do with the story, and yet, it doesn't.

Ma'am... why would you write something like this? Why? What's your excuse to do this to the characters? It's very, very out-of-character for them all. Unless there was a good reason, no one would dare ride with Yukari, but you didn't mention that reason.

I do encourage creativity, and I enjoy dark fics, but only when done right. This was no exception. The gory descriptions are disgusting. I don't get ill as much anymore when it comes to gore, but the imagery made me fight back nausea. It also didn't help that it reminded me of aftermath pictures of actual car accidents. You went overboard with the gore, apparently. Granted, I never saw pictures of what a car, let alone people, look like after being hit by a train, but I doubt they would be severed like that.

And Osaka... Osaka wouldn't do this. Even if her friends DID die in the show, she wouldn't have done that. She might become more withdrawn into her own mind, and maybe end up dying of neglect if her parents didn't get her some help, but that's about it. Suicide is the last thing on her mind in any case. Wouldn't one of her parents be there with her anyway, so even if she did think about heading up to the roof, they would have noticed? And how about the hospital staff? They would have seen her walk out of her room.

If it wasn't for the horrific depictions of this story, I'd be bawling right now out of pure sadness. Instead, I'm outraged. This would have worked only if you did it right, and obviously you didn't. Judging by the gory descriptions that were about half of the story, you spent more thought on that part than the logic behind everything.

And judging by how this is your only story in all your many years of being a member, I doubt you're going to write any more stories. You have the talent, you really do, but this was unacceptable due to the lack of reasoning and build up to this moment. If you had actually written out the pre-accident part of the story, maybe I would let it slide, because then I would have given it a better judgment.

This is tasteless, and it deserves its place on TV Tropes.
Miz-KTakase chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Great story there.

Sad, but very applauding.
Skittle-flavored-Onigiri chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was disgusting!
Fritz1991 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This...this deserves its spot on so bad its horrible. Due to the fact that it makes .sense. It's character derailment, with zero logic and probably just written to write something gorey & pitiful pile of shit, that you should be ashamed of. I only cried because of how poorly done it was. You should have stopped the suicide, and had it continue with her trying to live her life. Talk to her fucking parents about her feelings on the "accident". That would have made sense. This is just pointless violence and a pointless suicide.
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I found this story through tvtropes' 'so bad it's horrible' page- and that's a shame, because i really don't think it deserves to be on there ._.

gory writing like this is really subjective because some people like it and some people are repulsed by it, but i think the gory details add more depth to this story- and osaka has an over-active imagination anyway, so it's easy to see how images like that would have traumatised her/she'd keep thinking them; so the gore actually does seem fitting in this fic, and it contrasts nicely with the end of this fic, which is a lot sweeter.

so yeah.

gore isn't for everyone, but i think in this fic it's actually very fitting.

you did a great job :D
alienally chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
The sad thing is, I got here from TV tropes so bad it's horrible page. What does that tell you?