Reviews for Amity
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well, I think a personification of Tails doubt in Sonic's unconditional love as a pessimistic version of Tails would have fit better than the "Voice in the Back of My Head" you used, but so far, the whole thing was very fitting to think about and reflect with concerns to Tails and his very... busy and largely loveless relationship with anything that doesn't have metal for an outer shell.

Very nice work.
seektorectify chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I agree with Frozen Nitrogen. Their friendship is just strained, not hostile. A very good glimpse of them growing up, and especially of Tails hoping that things will get better.
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Heh. This was an impressive little fic! I was rolling my eyes in the middle of it, thinking "Oh, great, another cliched 'Sonic secretly hates Tails' fic"... BUT YOU TRICKED ME!

It really WAS just Tails being tired, and getting wrapped up in his work, losing track of time; "Tails, I came here two weeks ago, remember?"

So that was clever. And, all in all, good stuff. For improving, I'd opt for some more description-y stuff, about the planes and the workshop and Sonic & Tails' appearence in general. But given that this was written in half an hour and over a year ago, I suspect you'd know how to bulk the story up if you'd wanted to spend more time on it.

Aiko-Chan SoT chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aw.
Angelus-alvus chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
good work
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aww sweet, we still love ya Tails! :)
Wonderland's-Pokemon-Master chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
YAY go happy endings!
snax chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Nice writing. Nice writing style as well.

now for my 2 cents:

It's sad that tails is been left out in the newer sonic games.

But he is almost more important than Sonic in 'Sonic X' so it kinda evens out.
shielddrake42 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Even if it was written in such a short amount of time, it’s really sweet! Very sad, but it’s true; Tails’ role becomes smaller and smaller as time goes on. According to a friend of mine, you barely do anything with him in Sonic 06 or Secret Rings. I think Tails is one of those characters who needs a hug! Anyway, I am glad you gave it a happy ending. I loved it! Short, but very sweet!