Reviews for Keep Holding On
shuuemura chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
After reading Leaving Town and now this, I can say that this story is amazing. Though it was a bit of an emotional roller coaster and the whole "i dont want to be with you because I dont want to hurt you" idea is a bit cliche, I dont mind it in the end. Its tge spice to these love fics I guess.

If the writer does read this as I know this was completed years ago, I just wanted to give my kudos! Maybe write one thats more applicable to the current series? Id love to read your work. Well written. Great choice of songs too.

Cheers
Quickslice chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
So I read the prequel and then this one. Then more questions from answered questions. I wont be typing them here anymore since this piece has been completed years ago and I'm not sure the author still get or answer reviews but I don't mind if that's the case. I just want one maybe two questions posted here.

What is the point of erasing Ichigo's memory after his death again? And why is he heir to the throne and not Ishiin? I felt like those questions wasn't explained in this story and I regret not knowing the answers. But in general, this sequel will have the readers read all the way to the end. Good story and I still like it inspite of the unanswered questions I have.
lonely flame chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
oh...and one more thing. ...you made ichigo's guitar 'black' in the sequel : keep holding on... wasn't it 'deep red fading to orange' in the first story?

"He strapped on his deep red yet slowly
fading into a bright orange, Gibson SG
Firebird, and walked up to the microphone"

and aren't Gibson sg and Gibson firebird two different guitars?

sorry if I seem like a ass for pointing that out... and sorry if I'm wrong bout the guitars...
ja ne.
lonely flame chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
phew!...I just read both your stories in on go...they're really marvelous. ...Although I kept thinking "don't make it a tragedy...Please don't make it a tragedy ...or I'll kill you" and such morbid thoughts. ...ummm...sorry. ...I really love your style and even whilst reading your author notes I was sad that I couldn't be on the journey when you wrote this...but I'm glad...I'm glad I could find such a wonderful story...so thank you...and wish you luck for all your future endeavors...
ja ne.
rukiafangirl chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
one of my favorite songs. love the fanfic so far.
rukiafangirl chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
very good so far. nice use of the song "keep holding on". very fitting. keep up the good work.
Elise chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Thank you for this amazing story and sequel! :) Love it!
alessandra08 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
hi there! first sorry for not commet the firts part of this fics...it's just...well...you see...y read it but in spanish and when i realized that it was not finish yet that it had a continue sooo i looking for the real author of the fic and i found you :) anyway how you could see i speak spanis no english...but i could understand very well when i read...it's my second fic in english that i read and let me tell you that this make me laught cry make me angry blaspheme...(lol) haha...yap! it really like it
catch22x chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
I love this story thanks for writing it, but now i'm sad it's over. T-T
nahadiba chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
aw...u r doing a very great job herelove every chapter u made...;p
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
This and its prequel are amazing im glad i got directed to them
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
Well, you know what they say, third time's a charm...

Brilliantly entertaining from beginning to end. I'll have to check out your other stories now. :)
Tango Dancer chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
Wow! Wow wow wow! That was A.W.E.S.O.M.E! I litterally devoured your story! Thanks a lot for it, it was amazing! I hope you'll keep on writing (even if I'm two years late, lool!)!

Best wishes and good luck in your writing!
ICHOWCHOW chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
wow! i like the song, it makes the chapter felt like a movie coming to an end.. hu another story that makes me cry! yes definitely going on to read the rest of your stories!
Jiru.Sama chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
Absolutely amazing sequel!

I loved reading it and I think it was even better then the first!

I hope you will continue writing more amazing stories.