Reviews for The Shinra Files
GooglyMooglies chapter 46 . 10/1/2010
This is probably my favorite chapter so far.

So, I will finally review, lmao.

I really do enjoy your writing style. It is very mature and has a beautiful over feel and flow to it. I enjoy it so much that I am actually able to look past the amount of typos and mistakes as far as word choices go. You do make a lot of them, and usually I am completely inable to ignore that fact, but because your writing style is just so wonderful and I love your characterization of Rufus (at ALL ages) and Tseng, it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it usually would. A main example is that you switch back and forth between "Wutia" and "Wutai," with the second being the correct version. I believe the adjective form (like American and American) is "Wutaian."

Other than those, I really, honestly enjoy this fic and look forward to continuing to read it :)
SR chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this Rufus is cute!
Kelana-ti chapter 53 . 11/26/2009
OMG! i loved this chapter! I never really liked the idea of Tseng and Aeris, but I think I changed my mind. I really like how you show the relationship between the characters. espesialy Tseng and Rufus. It's like a mentor and a student. I really like how you potray the Turks.
Jishin chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I've wolfed down the entire story, and I have to say, this is the best characterization of Tseng that I've read, ever. I've really enjoyed it, and I'll be hunting down Glass. Thanks for a great read.
Ethrael chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh my gosh! so cute! - wittle Roofus...
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 51 . 5/9/2008
One thing really struck me in this chapter (and how it's truthful); the thing about essays and speeches. I've always thought that they were so/too easy...Adding facts, using the right wording, balance...I never found them extremely difficult and it always annoyed me how there is never any emotion allowed to put into essays. Opinions and passion is the attention-grabber! (I'll stop babbling on now) As always, awesome chapter and now I *really* can't wait for the next...It's such a great cliffhanger.
Vivimouse chapter 50 . 4/29/2008
I really enjoy your way of describing )

I hope you'lle update very soon! o
JastaElf chapter 50 . 4/26/2008
Oh dear, oh dear... who is bursting in like that? I can think of so many ways you could go with this... either revealing Rufus's presence, or hiding it... OMG either could be cool... :)

An excellent chapter, with my usual complaint that it's too short. *grin* You know me, I love getting my fixes...

Thanks for the update! I'm on tenterhooks now awaiting the next one...
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 50 . 4/26/2008
The imagery at the beginning was great...I could just see the temple and imagine what it would smell like. Can't wait for the next, either...The ending was a real cliffhanger.
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 49 . 4/24/2008
Nice chapter! Now I want to see what happens next. Especially because I can never think of how Tseng would have got to Midgar in the first place. Can't wait for the next update!
JastaElf chapter 49 . 4/23/2008
Interesting chapter... I wish it was longer so I could try to figure it out better. :) Watching them spar like this is fascinating... hence the desire for the chapter to be longer. But very good job-and the sorrow at the end was... just poignant.

Looking forward to the next!
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 48 . 4/21/2008
HaxD If only the President knew where is son was. He'd probably be...very angry to say the least. And I can see those those passer-bys's expressions so perfectly! Thanks for the update!
JastaElf chapter 48 . 4/21/2008
Ah... Rufus always must push, mustn't he... *grins* I love it...

I wonder if any of these watchers are going to report to the Fat Old Man about what his kid is up to? :) And boy, I wish I could draw... I would do a picture of these two on the subway in their lovely kimonos... :)

Thanks for the update!
JastaElf chapter 47 . 4/20/2008
I'm sure some of my reviewers (or rather one of them lol) are not-so-secretly going to be pleased to see Rufus and Tseng in a kimono together.

*grins* And would that... be me? I am honoured!

Actually... I'm sure lots of people want to see Rufus dolled up in that manner. I find it rather endearing that he's having problems with it, and Tseng finds it funny-and the shutting the door on Tseng's foot works, as well. But I suspect, once all has been put to rights, that Rufus is going to look positively edible... and so will Tseng. *drools*

Looking forward to the next installment... :)
JastaElf chapter 46 . 4/19/2008
Oh, I'm looking forward to this... I have daydreams of Rufus in Wutainese clothing... And in the company of Tseng... yum... :)

Excellent chapter! I look forward to the next installment!