Reviews for Falling Into Darkness
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/24
Oh my god... Wow.
Coco chapter 1 . 8/10
I'm a bit late, but wow. I never really bought into Ichigo and Urahara but you made it seem natural. Nice yaoi!
CrystalPeacock chapter 1 . 6/3
Beautifully written. Great job!
MaliciadoUrden chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
god,ive loved this story for years,and the sequel even more so. but i just re read it,and its been ! its still awesome,but my goodness,how i wish to read the whole thing taking away all the unnecesary epithets! -i know,i know,you probably wont even read this,i hardly visit my own page,and im certainly guilty of the same mistakes,but man! this would be perfect with less man meat of the taller one and more names and cocks for everyone around XD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Your writing is good. But was there any actual love involved in this?
SiriuslyImpressd chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
My God. I have read many many yaoi sex scene but this. wow. This is ridiculously hot. The slow, soft start definitely added a few .
Ta chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
The story is brilliant! I've read it now for the fourth time and it still is as riveting as the first time.
The way you describe settings, interactions and emotions is very tangible and gets you as a reader involved in the story. The characters are all a bit darker and more serious than in the manga and it suits the plot very well.
By now the story in the manga played out differently, obviously, but that doesn't hurt the story one bit.
I also read the sequel and I must say, although Ishiin is a bit too ignorant and close-minded, it is still very fitting regarding the context and how the situation with the family and Seireitei stumbles from bad to worse.
Together with the sequel, this piece is definitely one of my favourites, a simple yet engrossing base plot paired with a very enjoyable writing style where the carnal/romantic aspect is an asset rather than pivotal.
Love it.
Ta
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
D'oh, I love it...
aww
This is amazing, thanks for your work!
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was so hot! I love the angst, you do it so well! :) I'm off to stalk your other stuff now.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, I love your diction!
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love this! Very hot but also funny without being silly. Urahara's reactions were simply fascinating and realistic.
BenikoFukutaicho chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hey there,
I just read your Story and I have to say, I really love it.
I'm lokking foreward to the sequel!
Bye-bye -
Beniko
PS: Sorry, if my English is too bad, but I'm German and not so gut in English "
kindofabadger chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! Oh my god, just...it's so...amazing!

I especially love how you made them both so real - Urahara knowing this was probably not a good idea and he should be the adult and put a stop to it (thou shalt not fuck thy friend's child into the ground - best self chastisement ever!); Ichigo, poor Ichigo, just wanting some other feeling to push aside the memories for a time. A distraction. And then he has to call his dad, cause yep, he's still a teen.

Wow. Freaking mind-blowing how this short little one-shot expresses so much emotion. Very well done. I really look forward to the sequel.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Well!
I must say that was absolutely lucious! Thanks for sharing! *runs off to read 'Shades of Grey'*

'Ko
Kell-D chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I Absolutely LOVED this.

Moving onto 'Shades of Grey'