Reviews for Still Life of Mornings
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
Funny
thecagedsong chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Lovely story. Serena not responding in the mornings is great!
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Very hilarious. I wonder though if Mamoru was just trying to annoy Usagi with all his talk and moving-around. If he was, karma hit him fast.

Usagi's reactions to Mamoru were cute though. Loved how she knows him so well, she can tell what he's doing without ever once looking.

Great job!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Hillarious. And somewhat sweet. We all feel for Mamoru, as he gets beat up by fate so much.
Carameldynr chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Yeah, this thing will definitely happen to a married couple
Sailorblondie11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing! You captured their relationship perfectly! Write more shorts like this! PLEASE! :)
Wolfspirited chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Seriously I would have shot Mamoru on the spot without the slightest tinge of remorse.

I can sooooooo sympathize with Usagi! I'm not responsible for anything I say or do to anyone who wakes me up. Totally not a morning person. P
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hahaha, omg, that was hillarious! and you've perfectly captured what it's like to be half asleep in the morning, including the funny noises that people make when they THINK they're speaking coherently. wonderful job :)
Noobility chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Muhahahahahaha! Serves him right! I HATE it too when morning-people disturb me by actually waking me up and talking to me while I try to drift back to sleep.

I was wondering why she was laughing like mad, good job, really! ;)
Brizzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
funny :-)
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I'm the same way in the morning. Only it's my mother I want to kill. In 6th grade, she would come in my room, turn on the computer, go to YouTube, and blast "Wake Up Little Suzie" by the Everly Brothers. I was having murderous thoughts.

Anyway, I loved the story. Had me laughing. SATURDAY! OMG! Go Usagi! Classic...
00j gd ett oo h fsjj g s d chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was a great idea and perfect for Usagi. Mamoru sounded so obnoxious but I can imagine him doing it on purpose just to annoy the hell out of her. Great little ficlet.
12122016 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
LOL! I was laughing throughout the entire story! Great job!
ChocolateandRoses chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Lol! That was funny! Very good and humourous. Very descriptive. Keep up the good work :D
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was really funny. I admit, though, that the ending was not the best, but good enough.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »