Reviews for Dudley and His Gang go to Hogwarts
c4
d4
e4
5s0sand1dforever chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
all of them in Gryffindor.
and Dudley should throw a fit.
Luna-Moongoddess chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Don't put them in Slytherin. They aren't cunning or tricky. They are bullies but they have none go the Slytherin qualities. It would make no sense for them to go there. They don't have the right attitude. Also, they could be in griffindor(they aren't smart and don't love to read. They are far from loyal and accepting, they are bullies after all) they are rash and use actions (fists) first and not words like slytherins would. Not all griffindors are good (remember pettigrew) so it could work. Harry could end up changing houses (Slytherin) because he doesn't fit in anymore or Dumbledore could request it knowing that he and Dudley's gang don't get along or he has a different personality? I don't know but they should NOT be in Slytherin while harry should change houses to develop his more cunning side. To add to my previous sentences on how to make it happen, the sorting hat could refuse to sort them until he fixes his mistake of putting harry in griffindor. Anyways, it is just an idea, but please don't put the gang in Slytherin! Also, I don't think that any member of the gang should get along with the slytherins since they don't act cunning enough. It would be weird if dudley and malfoy got along even if they both like antagonizing harry. Ooh! The slytherins could start thinking of harry as one of their own because most of them were abused at home. ( hello death eater parents!) Anywho, I rallies that I am rambling and I'm trying to write all of my suggestions. I almost forgot, LOVE your story idea so please don't wait too long to update even if I know it is long to write. Hope my ideas help. Keep up the good work! :)
P.s. My review was really long, don't you think?
L12 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
lucky15371 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
First part- A3

Second part- A4, B4, C2, D4, E2
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I think that the " others"should be hufflpuffs
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
b: 2
c: 3
d: 2
e: 2

It's been four years since you last updated, please update!