Reviews for Dudley and His Gang go to Hogwarts
!
For people who throw a fit it shold be a 3 b3 c3 and d3.
For the which house they should be in I really don't know. I know that none of the houses match their personalsties . They can't be in griffendor because the art brave enough, Ravenclaw is definitely out because they art clever. Most people will say Hufflepuff or Slethrin but I don't think the fit those categories either. To be in hufflepuff you need to be loyal and hard working. I don't know if that are loyal but they most certainly are not hard is a house for cunning people not the dusleys gang might seem a little cunning because the are bullies and get away with it but all of their parent overlook the things they do or make excuses for them. I mean Dudly stole Harry butter beer and that how this whole thing started in the first place. But when dear Petunia Dursley found out how it began she blamed Harry. Saying that Harry must have tempted Dudley. I mean any normal parent would say something to their child even . But dear Petunia didn't. Any way they can't be in Slethrin either. I guess they could be in Hufflepuff. I don't have anything against Hufflepuff promise. In face on my potter more I think I am in Hufflepuff. It just that I in the one of the songs it said" Hufflepuff said I'll take the rest and treat them all the same". So they should be in hufflepuff . But should have a hard time there and the sorting hat should take really long. And this time not because of their many talents but because of the lack of personality.
Italy's Driving chapter 4 . 2/25
Please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
A3

All in Slytherin. I would base them all off Dudley's personality-
Dudley is definitely not clever so not Ravenclaw. Just and loyal? No, He's a bully, so not Hufflepuff. Now Gryffindor... I've seen people say that they should be in Gryffindor because they fight, but I see Dudley as pretty cowardly, he normally engages in 5V1 fights. So NOT Gryffindor. He's not exactly cunning, but he manages to stay out of trouble by lying so Slytherin would be the best bet for me. And by the way, UPDATE IT ALREADY!
daav chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
c4
d4
e4
5s0sand1dforever chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
all of them in Gryffindor.
and Dudley should throw a fit.
Luna-Moongoddess chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Don't put them in Slytherin. They aren't cunning or tricky. They are bullies but they have none go the Slytherin qualities. It would make no sense for them to go there. They don't have the right attitude. Also, they could be in griffindor(they aren't smart and don't love to read. They are far from loyal and accepting, they are bullies after all) they are rash and use actions (fists) first and not words like slytherins would. Not all griffindors are good (remember pettigrew) so it could work. Harry could end up changing houses (Slytherin) because he doesn't fit in anymore or Dumbledore could request it knowing that he and Dudley's gang don't get along or he has a different personality? I don't know but they should NOT be in Slytherin while harry should change houses to develop his more cunning side. To add to my previous sentences on how to make it happen, the sorting hat could refuse to sort them until he fixes his mistake of putting harry in griffindor. Anyways, it is just an idea, but please don't put the gang in Slytherin! Also, I don't think that any member of the gang should get along with the slytherins since they don't act cunning enough. It would be weird if dudley and malfoy got along even if they both like antagonizing harry. Ooh! The slytherins could start thinking of harry as one of their own because most of them were abused at home. ( hello death eater parents!) Anywho, I rallies that I am rambling and I'm trying to write all of my suggestions. I almost forgot, LOVE your story idea so please don't wait too long to update even if I know it is long to write. Hope my ideas help. Keep up the good work! :)
P.s. My review was really long, don't you think?
L12 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Missing Dream chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
First part- A3

Second part- A4, B4, C2, D4, E2
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I think that the " others"should be hufflpuffs
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013