Reviews for Stranger
Sci-fi Christian chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Great chapter. Curious Tao is always something to see. I loved the bit you put in about the dead fawn and how Ciara felt such anger at the death. Great job on displaying the emotions. I'm glad I didn't offend you with my last review. I always hated that the Ancient One was not in the third season. He was one of my favorite characters. Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
Puffgirl1952 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Update SOON!
shadow-dog18 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
oh things seem to be fun for her in the near future anyways well done on the chapter 3
Sci-fi Christian chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I like where you are taking this. Great job at having Ciara taking Curipira's place, although it seems you're forgetting Iara.
In the third season, Curipira was still imprisoned, and the Ancient One was destoryed. I thought I should tell you. I mean no offense, so please don't get upset.
Anyway, great job! Can't wait for more! Really like how she can hear voices in her head. Brilliant! Keep it up! :D
Puffgirl1952 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Update REAL SOON!
Sci-fi Christian chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Just stumbled onto your little treasure! Very good! Can't wait for more! :)
beatlesgirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Oh my gosh! BeastMaster fanfics that have been updated recently! My dream come true!

I'd love another chapter.
Snowfire the Kitsune chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wow, it's been a while since you first updated. I had to start at the beginning and now I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
shadow-dog18 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
oh cool new chapter anyways great job on it keep going 3
charland77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
hey this is an awesome story, you should continue it:)
garrakills chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
good beggining write more soon please
Phantom's Ange chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
interesting start. Very good grammar & all.

I can't wait 4 the update. :D
Pnkrkriotgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Just happened upon your story please update soon. I can't wait to see how they interact. Will there be any romance in your story. What about the bad guy. Will it be King Voden, Zad or the priests. Can't wait to read more.
Hope and love chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i love it!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
i normally don't like these dimensional travel fics, but yours is a good start. i'm interested to see where it's headed. i'm going to assume that ciara (which is a great name; fits in well with dar and tao's world but still modern) can hear animals talk, like dar. as far as i know, you're the first person to do that. you better have a good explanation for it! XD

i have one request on that: don't make her all cool and fine with it, or dar's "pets" hanging around. she's a modern girl! she shouldn't be fine with being in the company of a wild tiger or falcon. assured that they won't hurt her, but still wary and not so comfortable. i mean, animals are in zoos where she's from. it's quite a change.

i can see tao being overly curious about the first aid kit, since he's sort of a healer. if you need any help, let me know. UPDATE SOON!

ps: there's a beastmaster marathon on right now, on the scifi channel.