Reviews for Yuy Guy
crosseyedbutterfly2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Long time no review! Sorry, I know I said I'd read some of your stuff but school started and I got sidetracked... . Anywho, Love It! It was a great song ot begin with Weird Al made it even better, and you just took the cake. Hope I get to some more stuff tonight before I fall asleep on the keyboard. Later.

CB
Medusa Head chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Awesome, Talon! Weird Al should've sung that instead of The Saga Begins, don'tcha think?
The Blue Seeress chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
this was great. i love weird al, and i love song parodies. i wish you had left relena out, but hey it's your fic. you should do another sometime.
JuJubae chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
*yawn* riiiight...so, um, got anything maybe, better? *calling to outsdie person* NEXT!*rolls eyes*
i left it behind with my sanity chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
ok..um...and u say Caitlinn's story is moronic? duh! The only reason u think that is moronic is because u are in love with relena, and THAT is moronic! I mean, u r 16 years old, and in love with a cartoon character! I can understand maybe a 14 year old, but definetly NOT someone who is over 15! But really, my point is, don't be a hypocrit. U say Caitlinns stuff is bad when it is really ure own stuff u should be talking about.
irishais chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Right. This was irrelevant and you could have done SO much better. Funny, yes, random, completely, stupid... Well, DUH!
It's me Tori again chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Happy New Year! I've got your story posted, Talon-san! ABC! And I got a muse (that actually works) A brand new start for a brand new year! Hope all's well! _
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Hey, Talon! Merry Christmas to you too! And, I uh, saw that movie... Bleaugh... If you need any help stomping heads, drop me a review! _ Oh and, cute story! LOL Seems to be a popular spoof! My friend wrote one to this song too, but not nearly as funny. Something about Shopright and being beaten into the floor, but keep in mind, English isn't my specialty! Keep it up! I see ya later! _
Emilee Marlon Robespierre chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
::glomps Talon tremendously:: Wai! The Saga Begins is one of my favorite song parodies, since they're my specialty! All your fics rule. It's great to see a gundam fan who appreciates all the characters because they're all important in some form or another...FINALLY! A pro-Relena person in this throng of character haters! ::grins:: Muy bien.
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Hai,hai this Anikin guy, my be vader someday later but now he's still a small fry... and weird al goes on.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
that is so funny i lov weird al
RadioactiveSquirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Lol, that was a really funny fic! I loved it!Hi. You said to read your stories, so here I am. I'll read more later.
RedDragon12 chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
digimon or pokemon
Zero System chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
THIS IS SUGOI! COOL! Amazing! Yadda yadda...you've heard it before...very nice.
Dolfinz chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
HAHAHAHA OMG! I LOVE A Saga Begins AND American Pie...so this was just awesome fer me! I've read so many parodies of this song its driving me crazy...but this one is by far one of the funnier ones!