Reviews for Simple Thing
Alternateapocalypse chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
O.o This is good!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hot and hot tempered are the best kind At least in non-real llife, then they're scary
Lulukiryu chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Hoho-daddy...

lol, nice nickname...

Love the fanfic
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Blinks...not what I usually read, but then again, it is a little diferant from what you normally write...so i guess that we're both testing new waters a bit! _

I really liked it, the overall (lack) of emotion in the words was compelling, though I would like to see a bit more dialouge, just because it wasn't clear if this was meant to be open to interpretation or not.

If it was, then great job!

If it wasn't, you still rocked it(figuratively), only it was a little confusing

But again, overall a great piece!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Nice one! Very interesting.

Good job with it.

YukinoKara
Nanairo Suishou chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
*_* Oh I love it!
InfanateXKILAR chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
It's a good thing Envy's so messed up to begin with and all fanfiction writers need is to constantly remind us and bring more levels to this depth. Great! I expect more from you.
numina chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
...So...So much love.

You've kept the pace of the story very well, and your descriptions are engaging. Also, I like your characterization of Pride.

Keep on writing!
18 Doses chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wonderfully done
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Don't worry, we all have that time were we want to write something out of our reach (I wrote an Envy/Ed story too) Anyway, this story is awesome...goodjob!
La Salle De Bain chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Gorgeous. The overall flow is amazing, and the way you portray Envy and Pride!Ed is great. I know absolutely nothing about Bluebird's Illusion, and even though you said you don't know much on it, you're sure as hell convincing. xD

Keep it up!
Perfumey chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i tell you what, i've recently gotten addicted to envy fics-hell, envy in general.

but anyways, this was pretty damned good! kudos!
Rikku-Crowley chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I fully agree with let's point out the obvious. )I love the way you wrote Pride. I happen to love Pride!Ed a lot and I like to see how diffrent people write his character. Anyway, great story.
Disintegrating Vortex chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
YAY FOR HOHO-DADDEH! o Oh, I call him Hoho-papa, but it's the same.

And double-yay for sexy Pride and Envy... *drools* Very nice, you should do more with this!
let's point out the obvious chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Well I rather liked this.

You said that you don't know much about Bluebird's Illusion, but heck- no one really does. Everyone portrays Pride!Ed in a different way, it seems, and I'm quite fond of your version.

He seemed both empty, which works well for him, and also vicious, which also works well for him.

Heh...Enough babbling, the point is you did a nice job bringing Envy and Pride!Ed together in a lovely little piece of violently sexy fanfic.