Reviews for Yellow Roses
katieblackusa chapter 1 . 9/3
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this story and thought you did an amazing job. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. MMPR was my favorite during my childhood and the Tommy/Kim relationship was my first ever television couple I ever shipped! Nostalgia hit me hard and I enjoyed that reality was brought into the wonderful world of fanfiction! Thank you for this enjoyable story! It's definitely one of my favorite and I will, without a doubt, be reading it again... multiple time!
Jaclyn Parker chapter 3 . 2/19
You wrote this story years ago but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. It was one of the better ones I've read for the fandom and especially, the Tommy/Kim pairing. Despite knowing, going into it, that it would involve the death of Trini (and in a way Thuy) I didn't expect to cry and yet I did. You capture the emotion of what I think the rangers would have truly felt, and to some extent what I think the actors must have felt at the loss, and the loss for the Fandom.

Bravo.
Babydback99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Like many, I too watched MMPR for a few years before I left to grow up, K&T always being a favorite. Fast forward 15 years (let's not date ourselves too much lol) when my own son discovers MMPR on Netflix. The cheesy theme song comes on and I'm back to be a kid myself. As a fan fiction writer myself, I had wondered if anyone has written MMPR FF and low and behold here it is. Yours was the first I read. I will not read anymore for this was perfect, mixing real and fantasy life was done brilliantly. I laughed at the parts I remembered, and cried as we too have experienced death. Even though you wrote this awhile ago, it was done beautifully, I'm heading to read your Narnia one, as I did one myself, upset that Susan never got an ending. Just wanted you to know your an excellent writer, and I hope you still do it if time permits ;)
Masayume85 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
The ten year old girl in me is squealing with delight right now. It's been so long since I've read any Tommy/Kimberly fanfiction, but after reading your Narnia story I was curious about what else you've written. Be still my heart another person whose childhood dreams were ruined when these two went their separate ways.

These two were my first foray into the shipping phenomenon and I've never stopped loving them together. No matter what that stupid Dear John letter was about, I know real lasting love when I see it, and it's still as obvious to me now as an adult as it was to me as a child.

This story was so emotional, I'm still wiping away tears. You captured the essence of these two so perfectly, and I'm glad something so wonderful could come from such a tragedy, even ten years later. Your spin on the circumstances behind the break-up and subsequent lack of communication were very believable and well thought out. I am so in love with your writing style, there's so much power in it but you don't overdo it with unnecessary explanation or detail. Thank you for posting such a glorious story and giving the little girl in me the happy ending she always wanted for her two favorite Rangers.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
is the story really in MMPR? or power rangers in 2001?
carandae chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I cried so much while reading this.
Great story!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
This was a truly amazing story.

And I have to admit, it had me tearing up. You captured their raw emotions so well; it had me feeling as if I were in their situation.

It was very well written, in the sense that the grammar, spelling, and punctuation was correct (THANK YOU!) Also, because your genuine talent for writing made this story *that much* more interesting and *that much* more perfect. :)

-on a non-literary note, may I express how great the TK was? I may? Okay. It was amazing. :D I loved how it was about Tommy and Kim's relationship, but yet you managed to mask that behind the weight of the tragedy. Like, it wasn't too out in the open, and by waiting, Tommy didn't seem like a jerk.

Well done.

~ Nina
potchie224 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Thank you for writing the first Tommy/Kim story that actually had meaning and emotion behind it. The way you described the Rangers not just as friends, but as family is exactly how I thought they thought of eachother all along. Through tragedy you managed to capture the love and bond between the original 6 that even death couldn't destroy.

I really hope that you do write a sequel to this story. I'm now looking through your favorite stories since a fantastic writer such as yourself must have fantastic taste in fan fiction as well.

By the way, Susan/Caspian is also another one of my favorite parings ! Yay ! )

- Samantha
paper.creations chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Well, I cried.

It was so sad! Trini was never my favorite, sure, but I most certainty disliked seeing her dead. And the last line! My goodness, so heart-breaking.

I adored it to pieces. It was amazing.

-Maggie
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I would love to see a sequel to this. To see how the originals continue to heal and start their lives again.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Very nice story and well written.
Magical Meerkat chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Ahh that was so sweet and sad. Trini made it all happen. it was beautiful
ufc91 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You paid special attention to the core MMPR group, which made the story more special.

Great job!
kloi21 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
I just found this story and i loved it! it was so moving, you did a top job and now i'm off to read some more of your work x
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
BEAUTIFUL, This was really great. I cried when I found out that Thuy died. May her soul rest in peace.

RIP Thuy Trang.