Reviews for The Daemon's Lament
SonadowForLife chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
*Sigh* I really wish for this story to continue. I love reading this, I read through all of the first one and it was great. Along the way, I cried about twice and before that was very happy. Your story pulled at the heart in a great way. I would love to see this sequel continue, I have so many unanswered questions right now. Especially with the cliffhanger at Chapter V. I can't help but question, what will happen to Sonic now that the king most likely has caught him? Will the civil war status change? I am just filled with so many questions. Sadly though considering the last update was April last year, I don't plan on having answers. If you read this and you don't plan on adding on to this story, at least give a statement saying that this story is discontinued. At least that way I can expect to not have answers.
Samu chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
I'm glad to see that there's now a sequel to your previous story. I really loved that one (I read it a while back and now have come back to it again), and this one has been super good as well. It's interesting to see how you've woven everyone into this time line. I can't wait to see what happens in the future.
L.E.N.E.X chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Aw, you really need to continue with this story! It only just got interesting with Shadow back in action and all! Seriously though, really just as good as the first, if not better.

The only negative thing I can so far is the overly mass of Original characters poping up... Like Dasuku... And the kids... though I understand creating new characters for the sake of things...

The one other thing is the obvious-ness of slash pairings... Its ok for a few to be a little questionable, but not everyone.

I think you have this moving in the right direction. It would be interesting this time around if Shadow convinced Sonic to join his cause and the two put an end to things... That way Shadow redeems himself so the past doesn't relapse, I'm sure that's something he'd kick himself for.
Account Exanimated chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
Sonic and Shadow are like an endless cycle in our fics O.o Good thing there is no Black Doom, though...or is there?

I don't really understand how Eggman came to be Julian but...*shrug* ah well. Poor Knux...no family :(

Elias' reaction is going to be gold! I can't wait for the next chapter!

(I'm also wondering if Maximillion will come back...hmm...)
Soulfightersu chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Absoloutly can't wait for next few chapters!
Anjel Kitty chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Uh oh! Sonic and Shadow are so going to be in trouble. Hmm... really like what is happening so far. Hope you update soon.
Inusgrl90 chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Oh my gosh, I loved this! So sexy and romantic at the same time!

Keep going!
Inusgrl90 chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Oh my gosh. Poor Sonic.

Elias is such an evil bastard!
Inusgrl90 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Yay, you finally posted a chapter! I can't wait for the next one!

-cheers for Shadow's epic return-
Anjel Kitty chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
AH! It ended in a cliff-hanger! I hate cliff-hangers. Sigh... I really really like what you have going with this story. It is really interesting. I hope you write more soon.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
This is good to update soon please_
Sara chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Nice Sally Sat Am Sonic story.

Please continue it.

I was surprised it was Princess Sally's brother not Robotnik as ususally said who banished her 's a weird twist.

It leaves alot more questions because as all knothole knows Robotnik is evil to the core but her brother..

Hmm answer why her brother did that in the chapters coming up or maybe you already did.
Inusgrl90 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Woo! An update! Finally!

Please keep going with this story! You're an awesome writer and I can't wait to see how the squel of an equally amazing story concludes.
joey chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
OMG! PLZ write more. PLZ It is the best fanfic i'v ever read. You have a gift, PLZ write more. I'll check later. bye bye
Inusgrl90 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
I'm happy to see a sequel of one of my favorite, yet tragic, Sonadow stories.

Please don't leave this to die.