Reviews for Darkened Day
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I like.
Qtelatino1 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Please do not delete this story. There's so much potential here and you've only started to scratch the surface of it. Both Dumbles and the Potters need to be shown that they made the greatest mistake of their lives. Give it another chance and see how it turns out or you can rewrite it but stay with it.
grimmich chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I hope you don't delete them!1 Just rewrite what you feel is not good enough then re-post them at your own pace... no one will blame you if it takes a little while.
grimmich chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
hehe, I like this story so far, I love what you did with the characters by the way... I hope you write more
Shadowed Voices chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
The second chapter was better. Not as jumpy. The detail is better there too.
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I'm a bit confused. You're kind of jumping from here to there with the POV. You should add a bit more detail as well. You don't describe much.
LovelySnakes chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
ilike
ICanCTheFuture chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
huh ... not exactly what I was thinking it was going to be ... but I like it! :) update as soon as you can! :)
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
cool story hope u update soon
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
This story is really good.

Is there going to be any Philsopher's/Sorcerer's Stone?

Can't wait for more Draco and Snape in this. Pranks are a must of James and Lily Potter.

If you need someone to work on the story with you, I would be willing to do it.
blackcatv24 chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Hey keep going, you can do it.

If you want ideas for your story here is some:

for like the next chap. or some other one have the twins have a real family reunion with dumbly pull the potters strings (of couse) only to have it bad fire on them.

Or you can get the twins to take everything from them (frame, money, respect, etc)

If you want help with other idea just e-mail me :)
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
don't make a freaky twin and 3rd person 3 some.. yeah they grow up on the streets but incest?

otherwise i like it... just gave harry someone and give faye someone.. if they do it in the same room whatever just not siblings together!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
great chapter. update soon _ Ja.
riegert8 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
This is a interesting story so far, There a reason I have not review till now. I did not know I had this story under alert or it could be author under alert, but then again my my memory is so bad I have problem remembering my age let alone what I did yesterday. My bad memory is because I had a head injury and not because I drink too much, beside soda is not that bad.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
r u going to tell what creture they r? great fic update soon _ Ja.