Reviews for Fallout
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nice! :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Yeah, but you forgot about Barricade.
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
very good you should continue this. and yeah dont know what happened to the scorpion. and yeah SS still alive so i smell sequals...also Bublebee was my favorite (lol puppy god optics) I liked when he..."lubracated" on the secter 7 guy...danced to "2nd to none"...kicked anus with both his legs missing (DEPRESSING when he lost them) he was just basicalle cool...
SolitaryHawk chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
... What about Barricade? He wasn't destroyed in the movie...
Dasz chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
great fic! I think you did a great job capturing starscream's personality in such a short amount of time- thanks!
bloodhawk268 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Cool story, and I love the G1 reference.
AkaeritheShadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Yep starscream will be back . I read a thing about them planning two sequels. Dun forget about barricade either guys! He was never actaully killed he disappeared before the big fight started. Byes!
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Yep, that was Starscream we saw heading out into space and from the soun of it, he'll probably be back in the sequals
Red Leader chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
seen transformer 10 times. Going to see more. I love this movie. I never got excited about a movie since ID4 came out. This is great fic, update soon.
Lacerta Caliginis chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Great fanfic. Poor bumblebee sure was abused in the movie, and if they ever have a sequel, Starscream probably will try to take the role as leader.
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
A kickass movie, as I saw it yesterday! I believe Scorponok escaped with some injuries, leaving behind his tail. Though this fic's short, nice aftermath!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Drifting Wolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I'm seeing it on the 6th...T.T
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
THE MOVIE WAS GREAT! I JUST SAW IT TODAY AND I LOVED IT! I'M GOING TO SEE IT AGAIN! GREAT JOB ON THIS STORY SO FAR PLEASE KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I know what you mean about Bumblebee. My friend and I said he was like a huge teddy bear you can cuddle except not soft and fluffy. Anyways hope to read more soon!
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Short, but nice chapter. Saw the movie today. WOW!
LadyKnightSkye chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I would have to agree with you about Bumblebee. He was as cutsy as his name!

And I did wonder what happened to Starscream. I never remember him biting the bullet. I guess they had to leave something open for any possible sequels.