Reviews for BOOT CAMP!
julia419 chapter 8 . 1/21
i used to read this way back in '07 when it was still in progress and to be honest, though it's been almost 9 years since then, i've never forgotten about the ending for this story (roy, jean, and riza giving ed a kiss and then ed giving riza a kiss). it was (and still is) infinitely precious and adorable, like so many other things you've written. sorry this review is kind of weird. this story is cute and your writing has only improved with time. i hope you're doing well and still interested in writing! thanks for indulging us with such wonderful parental fanfictions! :)
Hero of Pandas chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
The amount of kisses given in this fic... Idon'teven... So adorable. Thanks for sharing!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Very funny, although I would have found some further elaboration on what happened in the boot camp to help in the telling. It certainly lived up to what I was expecting from an "Ed in boot camp" story, although I did find Ed to be a little childish at times. He did survive the training with Izumi at a younger age, so I don't think he would've lost it quite so much after a week, although he is alone dealing with this so that may have contributed.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ROY IS A MEANIE! :P JK. And who ISN'T a sucker for cookies? O.o
HackedAt chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
I think my heart just liquefied from the cuteness of that ending! Seriously, I extremely enjoyed this fic , it had a wonderful balance of humor and entertainment…And I’m a little ashamed to have belatedly read such an amazing thing.:D Now, if you don’t mind me, I’m going to re-read this again before scuttling off to check out more of yr fanfiction. Whoop!
HackedAt chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
One thing: EWewEW spit! xD
HackedAt chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I’ve really liked the idea of the introduction of the journal in the chapters [Hawkeye is such a smart thing, eh] But yeah, just an interesting insight into personal thoughts y’know.

Plus, right now, I…very much dislike Sgt Bootface. Keh! I’d put my boot in his face.
HackedAt chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Bootcamp, huh? Poor Ed…

But ace chappy!
HackedAt chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Ed’s such a trouble maker…loveable, but a trouble maker.

:]
HackedAt chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Should've really had a warning. Was like...five- no six lines into the story? and BAM.

Half-way drinking some cola - ''...Colonel Turkey-Face?''

And, I laughed. It was well worth the choking though!

xD
ForeverFalling86 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
So I've read this story before and absolutely LOVED it. Its so well written and the plot is just amazing and...its over all just awesome. Anyway, I don't think I reviewed that time and you have 99 now so I figure I should make that 100! But, seriously I love this story, its so cute and really touching too. Great job

ForeverFalling.
TecknaTeckna chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
got a few things to say, first of all 'SQUE!' SO cute at the end! OMG ADORABLE :P, second, hehe really cute, edward has a soft spot for cookies , and third, AMAZING story from an AMAZING auothor, BROVO!
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Well, I like it so far! :) Edward is so childish, it's both amusing and endearing. I loved Mustang's rant about how he was going to brutally eradicate Ed.
xfacexthisx chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ahaha. I LOVE Roy's rant about what he is going to do to Ed. It is, in short, amazing.
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 8 . 8/15/2007