Reviews for BOOT CAMP!
Hero of Pandas chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
The amount of kisses given in this fic... Idon'teven... So adorable. Thanks for sharing!
too-much-inspiration chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Very funny, although I would have found some further elaboration on what happened in the boot camp to help in the telling. It certainly lived up to what I was expecting from an "Ed in boot camp" story, although I did find Ed to be a little childish at times. He did survive the training with Izumi at a younger age, so I don't think he would've lost it quite so much after a week, although he is alone dealing with this so that may have contributed.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ROY IS A MEANIE! :P JK. And who ISN'T a sucker for cookies? O.o
HackedAt chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
I think my heart just liquefied from the cuteness of that ending! Seriously, I extremely enjoyed this fic , it had a wonderful balance of humor and entertainment…And I’m a little ashamed to have belatedly read such an amazing thing.:D Now, if you don’t mind me, I’m going to re-read this again before scuttling off to check out more of yr fanfiction. Whoop!
HackedAt chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
One thing: EWewEW spit! xD
HackedAt chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I’ve really liked the idea of the introduction of the journal in the chapters [Hawkeye is such a smart thing, eh] But yeah, just an interesting insight into personal thoughts y’know.

Plus, right now, I…very much dislike Sgt Bootface. Keh! I’d put my boot in his face.
HackedAt chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Bootcamp, huh? Poor Ed…

But ace chappy!
HackedAt chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Ed’s such a trouble maker…loveable, but a trouble maker.

HackedAt chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Should've really had a warning. Was like...five- no six lines into the story? and BAM.

Half-way drinking some cola - ''...Colonel Turkey-Face?''

And, I laughed. It was well worth the choking though!

ForeverFalling86 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
So I've read this story before and absolutely LOVED it. Its so well written and the plot is just amazing and...its over all just awesome. Anyway, I don't think I reviewed that time and you have 99 now so I figure I should make that 100! But, seriously I love this story, its so cute and really touching too. Great job

TecknaTeckna chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
got a few things to say, first of all 'SQUE!' SO cute at the end! OMG ADORABLE :P, second, hehe really cute, edward has a soft spot for cookies , and third, AMAZING story from an AMAZING auothor, BROVO!
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Well, I like it so far! :) Edward is so childish, it's both amusing and endearing. I loved Mustang's rant about how he was going to brutally eradicate Ed.
xfacexthisx chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ahaha. I LOVE Roy's rant about what he is going to do to Ed. It is, in short, amazing.
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
Aww... it's the end. Well I enjoyed theh fic a lot. :DD
MoonFlower '93 chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
Hello! I was browsing around and discovered you'd written and completed another story, so I thought I would read it. Good job. Poor chibi, going through boot camp...At least he got to zap Dorian and Mitchell. Revenge is sweet. Anyway, good job, and please write more.