Reviews for Typical
oblivionnight chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is great!
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
If this is you trying to keep them in-character, I'd hate to see it if you just hadn't cared. Really, how WOULD one confuse smooth criminal Kimbley for your Mr. Boom, anyway? Still, I'd love a fic explaining how he got his naughty little hands on Mustang's glove...

Outright hilarious at parts, especially with the left field-ness of marshmallows and Mustang's glove. Greed's stealing was funny and definitely the more in-character OOCness, but how in Heaven's name did Archer recognise him? And if he did, why didn't he try to stop him? He's far too loyal to do otherwise, even if his appartment was burning down in front of him.

... Which he totally deserved, the little assmuncher.
bahorelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Abso-freaking-lutly hilarious!

"Fiiiire...

MINE!"

LOL
LeahNari chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I think this is why I'm friends with you. You bring with you the right balance of honestly cool ideas and absolute hysterical crack.

I love the way you switch perspectives and scenes, and I think you got the characters pretty close. I almost feel sorry for Archer, though, which is strange.

Nice job, Redd!
Lucy300 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Jjajajajaja OMG I can't stop of laught!

Jajajajajaj ir REALLY GOOD , it's too crack XD

For the first time in my life I fell shame for Archer
LimeshellsAreLazy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh this was hilarious! XD

" Mine!" *runs off with marshmellows*

That is so typical Greed! I love it!
Rhapsody-Roxie chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
what the frick? that was funny! fire! hah! i can totally relate! more please!
ash892cute4u chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
oh poor dude. don't really like him anyway. it is very funny. love it.
Drywater chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
[“Right. Well…” Archer was cut off, seeing a Homunculus run away carrying pointy sticks with marshmallows on them. “…”]

What an excellent visual. xD!