Reviews for Fall From Grace
AdarRhiannon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That's an interesting take on their relationship~ The grammar mistakes were kinda annoying, but it was still good. I don't suppose you'll write a sequel to this?
no name-M chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
so sad and sweet! i always torture myself reading these*sigh* i know i shoud'nt though. oh well beautifully written it makes me happy when i read the part when you wrote the Light would request to be with L when he died and be together for eternity. P.S. i suggest you try reading~Hybrid Child~ on it is so sad and really good your fic reminded me of it immediately
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A few spelling errors, but nothing major. I really like it
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Sweet
Enigma Orchid chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Awe... I love this! Nicely done! _
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
XD hahahahaha L’s name was really L! I love spoilers, they give me something to look forward to. This story is really kismet to me because I just watched an amv where I commented that I love the Raito/L pairing, and I wish they had of ended up together, even if it was in the after life. u Great story! Ja ne!
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Amazing. L didn't bite Light's head off. Lol. :)
Demon.Days chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This is a good story line and concept, and I think it has good potential, but there are some spelling errors and some of the words don't have spaces between each other, which made it harder to read.

I like the way you portrayed the characters, and the idea of L finally telling him his name. I would just fix up spelling and spaces between words, and maybe make it a little longer, and it would be even better )

Good job.