Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 27 . 7/11
that omake of yours is very witty and amusing
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 17 . 7/11
that is actually making more Harry a normal child. i like it.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 7/11
is it strange that i actually appreciate Seelie and Tyler? their persona is really unique and i just wished that Luna is going to be there soon.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 7/11
i love the adventure you had given us the opportunity to venture to. i just wished it was going to be continued anytime in the future. many thanks for sharing your story. i hope you will always enjoy what you do. ciao!
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 7/9
As long as you don't info dump on us like the story Black Fire, your good. Black Fire may be a good story but 98% of the story is an info dump, and as such gets tedious after awhile. Why wouldn't it when you wait 10 to 15 chaps for it to either make sense, progress, or get to the point.
DrunkOnMusic chapter 46 . 7/1
Hi! I really love this series and can’t wait for the next years of you are still even writing anymore. I’m not holding my breath since it’s almost been a full decade since your last ff activity, but I’ll still be following your (hopeful) movements
MrsH chapter 46 . 6/29
I enjoyed the story so far, but wish there hadn't been a cliff hanger ending that failed to wrap up so many loose ends.
mab70 chapter 46 . 6/21
Marvelous Masterpiece!
So glad I stumbled upon this story!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
Renern chapter 46 . 6/7
Please update it's been an adventure reading this
Randompersonreading3 chapter 1 . 6/5
I love Seelie.
Tankinator175 chapter 15 . 5/28
Wait, why does he not remember who Quirrel is? That makes no sense. Explanations are in order.
Tankinator175 chapter 11 . 5/28
Newts is actually Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test, not the same but Nearly for N.
Tankinator175 chapter 2 . 5/27
Call Ron weasley or, if he's unwelcome, the weasel. The others harry should call weasley when speaking, but either think of them by first name, or add an adjective to denote who it is. Gred and Forge are except from this rule.
Looks like youll never post a sequel :(

Sad though the good thing is we’ll never see Seelie again

What a relief
My eyes burnnnnn chapter 42 . 5/24
UGH EWW VOMIT DISGUSTING GROSS TRASH ROTTEN FILTH SCUM LOSER STINKY

SEELIE

Someone should Avada Kedavra her

But wait that would be a total waste of an Unforgivable on such a loser

She should go die in a corner

Where no one remembers her

Stupid Sucky Seelie