Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
avatar junkman chapter 34 . 4/10
Harry should be a seer he just made the most accurate prediction ever about his future
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 4/4
Can't wait for the third year!
lulu chapter 46 . 3/26
This was a really fun and interesting read, and much different from the other Slytherin Harry fanfics that I've read thus far. Although this fanfic is almost 7 years old, I was wondering if the sequel to it could get started?
Super awesome, thanks for this!
dragonborn88 chapter 46 . 2/18
Your story was okay, but I will offer to you what my teacher told me: start as close to the end of the story as you can. Your story has some good ideas, but it's really drawn out to the point I lost all interest in it. Maybe look it over and remove some unnecessary parts?
Fast Frank chapter 9 . 2/6
No "in story" reason is given for Harry to consider researching Alchemy to find out about Nicholas Flamel. If this chapter is ever rewritten, "met no luck' should be replaced with something on the order of, "yielded only a mention as a Master Alchemist."
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 2/6
Although this is very enjoyable, sometimes things just aren't completely though out. Immediately after saying why tossing the rememberall is a bad idea, Harry tossed (not handed) it to Granger.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 2/6
"Harry had never ridden in a train before..." except in the previous chapter.
angeltrin1 chapter 46 . 1/29
Wow, I just love the way your mind thinks. I will admit there were times I thought you carried Harry's abuse by fellow students, to an extreme. But I do understand why.
I hope that ther is a sequel done (as I look at the date of this) or in process. But I do want to thank you for a lovely story so far.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 46 . 1/19
It has been years since you did this fic are you ever going to get back to it?

I want to say that while I have greatly enjoyed this fic I do think the Slytherins were a bit too out of character in their actions as they were a bit too quick in changing their attitudes I think you should have started with a smaller group of Slytherins less known so that you could play with the characters and worked on making the group of reformed Slytherins bigger
random-k chapter 46 . 12/31/2014
Interesting Cliffie. I liked the different direction you took harry in, I think it worked rather well. I'll be watching for the next.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/23/2014
I kinda feel like Dumbledore's a but OOC, but that's just my opinion. Good work, though :D
PotatoPancakes chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
I think I just noticed something; Ron had said that 'you-know-who' was from Slytherin, but when Ginny talked to Tom Riddle in the diary, she didn't know who he was. I mean, it could have been something to do with Voldemort being the Heir of Slytherin, but if they already knew that then nobody would have accused Harry. So how exactly did they know Voldemort was from Slytherin? Or was it just another one of those stereotypes?
insertnamehere chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
I never realized how biased and unfair the last-minute point awarding was. but my only issue is WHY THE FUDGE DID HARRY NOT GET ANY POINTS FOR DEFEATING QUIRELL?! WHAT. THE. FUDGE. Excellent chapter, though, I really liked it _
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Heheheh, my favorite part about this chapter was the conversation with the map, I can imagine Moony asking for Harry's name, and when he says it, I'd love to see their reactions :D
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 7 . 12/18/2014