Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
Unholy Sight chapter 46 . 11/23
I realize that it has been seven years since you have finished this story, but I was wondering if you were going to write the next one or if you have just dropped it entirely?
baobabB612 chapter 46 . 10/31
Oh wow,
I sooo wish there were some sequel to read !
love your plot, love your Harry, your pranks... It's fun, it's unusual, with enough suspense to keep me spellbound til the end ! 3

a French reader
lxl icefly lxl chapter 46 . 10/29
I was wondering if you were still going to be updating the story and series. I loved the work and hope to read more!
CatGirl04 chapter 34 . 10/20
Okay, I was right, Dumbledore is just a dick, and plain evil. So sure he's right. I could kick him, but its not possible through a computer.
CatGirl04 chapter 26 . 10/20
The more I read this story, the less I can go with the idea that Dumbledore is painfully ignorant, and think he's just plain manipulative and evil. There is nothing about him that makes him seem like someone I would ever confide or even think of as a lead with good intent. He has his own agenda and its sucks for everyone else. Also, the other professors blatant favoritism is beyond annoying. It was a flaw of the books, and eventually disheartened me.
Still I find this fic is rather good, despite that point.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 46 . 10/16
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 46 . 10/15
I find it almost unfair to have this story marked as complete. Now I have invested all this time into an unfinished story where I will never get to know how it all ends. Shame. It was really a good first two years.
luvsanime chapter 46 . 10/15
That promised sequel is never coming, is it? *sigh*
YellowKangaroo chapter 41 . 10/6
I love this story so far! It's super interesting and I love the twist in Harry being a Slytherian.
(I probably spelled that wrong)I also love the way you described Lupin; lighter colored man?! That's quality!
DunkelRiddle chapter 46 . 9/7
I know that the chance of this being continued is rather slim after 7 years but I would really enjoy reading more of it.. (:::) will this cookie help me out in getting more chapters?
BillBrink chapter 46 . 9/3
Wonderful story. I only wish it was completed as advertised.
DearlyFictitious chapter 46 . 8/28
So I see this hasn't been updated since 2008...

I will wait and see what happens.
The fuck? Thomas gets 40 points for doing practically nothing, while Harry gets only 30?!
misherukuro chapter 45 . 8/17
I really do like this fic. ~,~
Pause143 chapter 43 . 8/12
I did some research and I figured that for Harrys Patronus a Cougar would fit him well. Cougars are said to represent leadership, balance, gaining of self confidence, leading without ego, balance of power and other concepts of thoses notions. I felt that these concepts fit the Harry of your story perfectly.
2,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »