Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
YellowKangaroo chapter 41 . 10/6
I love this story so far! It's super interesting and I love the twist in Harry being a Slytherian.
(I probably spelled that wrong)I also love the way you described Lupin; lighter colored man?! That's quality!
DunkelRiddle chapter 46 . 9/7
I know that the chance of this being continued is rather slim after 7 years but I would really enjoy reading more of it.. (:::) will this cookie help me out in getting more chapters?
BillBrink chapter 46 . 9/3
Wonderful story. I only wish it was completed as advertised.
DearlyFictitious chapter 46 . 8/28
So I see this hasn't been updated since 2008...

I will wait and see what happens.
The fuck? Thomas gets 40 points for doing practically nothing, while Harry gets only 30?!
misherukuro chapter 45 . 8/17
I really do like this fic. ~,~
Pause143 chapter 43 . 8/12
I did some research and I figured that for Harrys Patronus a Cougar would fit him well. Cougars are said to represent leadership, balance, gaining of self confidence, leading without ego, balance of power and other concepts of thoses notions. I felt that these concepts fit the Harry of your story perfectly.
Pause143 chapter 31 . 8/12
I absolutely love your story! I do hope you keep on writing it.:3
Pause143 chapter 24 . 8/12
Harrys hair is raven not brunette. Brunettebrown,Raven black. Just thought I should clear that up since it was bothering me.
Fenris Jin chapter 46 . 8/10
Slytherin!Potter! This is most definitely a very good read! :)

It's nice to have a peak at the House of Snakes. All of the canon baddies have been given new light. It's actually really beautiful to watch! They're all so loyal, if they wouldn't be insulted I'd say they'd be lovable enough to be Puffs. xD

I certainly enjoyed the Twin's participation on Harry's life. They're good influence I say! I think they have some Puff's fierce loyalty in there too! XD

Book I was more bloody in the final battle. Book II was more intense in peer pressure, I felt it was really unfair for the Slytherins, especially with the Heir issue. I still think Ginny should have received at least part of the ramification unfairly dealt to Potter, with that said, I vote against a pairing her to him. Anyway, the great part of it was how it showed the House will stand together. It really was beautiful to behold. I think, the only House that can compete with such unity would be the Puffs. No way can the Raven and Lions do that, they'd turn on each other.
redfox-9 chapter 46 . 7/25
I really loved this story and I am wondering if you will post or not a sequel to it. Tell me you are, please! It's such a good story with Harry in Slytherin. I read on your profile that you have already year three written, but your profile was updated years ago. Are you still writing?
I hope to see soon your next story, nevertheless you are a very good writer and this is one of my top favourite stories.
ps. can you reply me?
ConstantFFReader chapter 41 . 7/23
I thought you were going to have Harry trick his "shoulder clingers" into getting tangled up in the Briar Roses to knock them out. Slightly disappointed, but I still loved this chapter!
bleeb90 chapter 46 . 7/14
This is not a complete story, especially with the lack of a sequel. Why did you list it as such? That being said, I loved what I read though.
Sianna Scale chapter 46 . 6/28
Hmph. No sequel, no update in YEARS! Come on! Get your game on!
i sense umbridge approaching