Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
ndfootball09 chapter 46 . 7/19
love it absolutely love it spend all day reading list and it's random times I bust out laughing or when I was smiling like a loon my family would look at me like I was crazy. have to thank you for reading this and also say that I can't wait for the next installment in the new 'book'.
8Lottie8 chapter 1 . 6/30
Hi!

I know you said on your profile that you have finished Year Three and I was wondering if you could post it. It's a wonderful story and I'm just about to start rereading it - nothing like an old favourite when you're bored of school!
ninjacatblue chapter 46 . 5/31
great story, and I can't wait for the sequel!
mworth1019 chapter 46 . 5/29
Great story would love a sequel or a conclusion or something...
RonnieX5 chapter 46 . 5/18
I agree with jojo. This is a great story I'm just sad to see it stops at year 2
I read through all these chapters only to realise that this fic is basically a bland fic with nothing really interesting to actually look started as a slow fic and still is a slow fic as in there is no development of the plot and is the same as cannon except hp being studious and in slytherin with slytherin friends and actually be a little cunning. That is it! there is nothing else to really to look forward to.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/17
"What if the world turned it's head sideways" We would get Liberals in charge and run our nation to the debt house...whoops too late!

We would make it illegal for girls to run lemonade stands...whoops too late!

We would make it illegal to have 16oz drinks because they are too *unhealthy* for us but it's a-okay to have 2x 8oz drinks. Hint: 8 X 2 equals 16 morons! If your going to ban large soft drinks do it all the way to be effective or not at all.

We would make it illegal for kids to bring sack lunches that could contain unhealthy diets so let's just blanket ban them. Too late!

We would make it illegal for Harry to point his finger like firing a wand which would be treated like the real thing...oops too late!
jojo1802 chapter 1 . 4/10
It's a great story. However I have to say that I wished I had never started it, knowing that it isn't finished. Kills me to get sucked in and then be left unfulfilled, lol.
rowenasheir chapter 46 . 4/9
Why did you stop and never pick it up again?
bringer-of-insanity chapter 5 . 4/6
The story is good. But, why is it that all the characters sound exactly the same?
I don't really see any individualism or individualness in the dialogue.

Also, the narrative (?) sounds a bit like you are writing for kids...I'm 19...it sounds a bit...I'm not sure, but like its for kids.
I love the story, but I'm just pointing things out, criticism is how we grow after all.
cariangelus chapter 46 . 4/3
Are you going to do the sequel?
Elfenprinzessin chapter 46 . 3/21
Heyhey,

I've just finished reading your fanfiction and I love it!
But I was disappointed when I was looking for the sequel because I wasn't able to find it.
Did you give up on "squinted one eye"? I really hope not, though

Greetings
Elfenprinzessin
Isabel chapter 2 . 3/6
It's actually "turn this stupid fat rat yellow"
I know u probably arent working on this fic anymore as its been about 8 years since u last updated it but i wanted to say that I absolutely love this fic and im really glad i happened to stumble upon it!
scarlettmeadows chapter 46 . 2/10
Brilliant fic! :D I know it's been 7.5 years, but I really hope you find the time and energy to continue it! Can't wait to read about Year 3 :D
2,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »