Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
Arlujen chapter 30 . 10/8
I really like your story so far but couldn't help but notice that you have a few facts scrambledColin saw the basilisk through his camera and Justin saw it through Nick.
slytherinsal chapter 46 . 9/23
I see the sequel didn't happen. Ah well, I enjoyed the story
slytherinsal chapter 39 . 9/23
Now as I see it, Hogwarts is a public school [naturally in the English sense, not state education which Americans call public school] like Eton, Winchester and so on because it has a board of governors, which is pretty much the definition of a public school. I went to a girls' public school, so I know all the ins and outs. The head hires and fires but has to justify all decisions to the board of governors.
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 9/23
Um, what makes Harry think a lot of people have guns? farmers own guns, and a few sport shooters, police don't carry guns as a matter of course. He's been watching too many cowboy movies?
slytherinsal chapter 35 . 9/23
And I thought that you were using Pothead and stoned to make some point about weed
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 9/23
I thought the Big Dipper was an American term for The Plough?
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 9/23
I bet Hermione knows what restitution means
jmw03u chapter 46 . 9/21
This has been a great story! I have really enjoyed reading it. I like how even though Harry is in Slytherin he's not ultra calculating or suspicious. He really wants to unite the houses. And yet it's realistic because the houses aren't that easy to unite. Thank you so much for writing this.
Knowing Grace chapter 46 . 9/19
Lovely story! I hope you come back to finish off the rest of the years-I for one would definitely read them. ;) Hope life is treating you well, wherever you are.
bookworm987654 chapter 46 . 8/7
great story, please continue it
hpf2114 chapter 46 . 7/25
Wonderful story. Ten years now, time for a come back. Lol!
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 27 . 7/11
that omake of yours is very witty and amusing
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 17 . 7/11
that is actually making more Harry a normal child. i like it.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 7/11
is it strange that i actually appreciate Seelie and Tyler? their persona is really unique and i just wished that Luna is going to be there soon.
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 7/11
i love the adventure you had given us the opportunity to venture to. i just wished it was going to be continued anytime in the future. many thanks for sharing your story. i hope you will always enjoy what you do. ciao!
2,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »