Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
IpiuGate chapter 46 . 1/7
I like it though Harry seems a little too focused on his work for an average 11 year old. The occasional delay in his assignments wouldn't have been remiss, after all, I very much doubt that Ron's influence was the only factor causing him to put off essays at times. But I love the representation of Slytherins. It really shows that they are ambitious and slightly underhanded but not evil incarnate. The chocolate comment was also much appreciated.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Your disruption is amazing. So do not bator your self about it. O.K!
FireRaider363 chapter 42 . 11/11/2016
I hope you get those 35 reveiws because i really like this story and how detailed it is.I hope you continue the good work
DarkQuartz chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Great story, I loved it from beginning to end. Reading the author notes, I know you didn't mean for it to go this long but I am glad you did! I know it's been years since you've posted anything (at least on FFnet, and if you have a place elsewhere where you write, I did not see a mention of it on your profile), but I know I would love to see this story continued. So... please? Please please please post the sequel or update bio so I know where it can be found? I don't mind begging for great writing _
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
Would be 100x better without the stupid OC
Asperitas chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Hey,
I really liked your story. It was well written and interesting, not as cliché as other stories about Harry in Slytherin have been. But I have a question: Are you ever going to post/write the sequel? Because from what I've seen, there has been no continuation for years. I'd just like to know what the current status is.
A Fan chapter 46 . 9/4/2016
i loved this but im still looking for year 3
Aedrie chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I really liked your story. Any chance you can publish the sequel yet...
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
The real danger is actually not the muggles anymore but the top 10 percents that have divide politics into their game their rules. Most muggles wouldn't care about Wizard shit unless they become like Jehovah Witnesses and literally get into your face forcing you to like what they do.

You think we really still have the freedom to vote? You are totally brainwashed by main stream media that is almost owned entirely by the big big corporations that own just about everything else including the voting machines.

The *free*market is pretty much a shell of it's former self because too many companies own each other so therefore nobody is held responsible when things go wrong. It's almost as bad as communism except in communism or even socialism (Communist lite) it's the government doing all the decisions and they don't know economics or how money actually works and are out of touch with reality.

Democracy can be described as two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch. Get the hint yet?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I hope the Sorting Hat is never used at airports for *airport security to keep us safe* which in reality is translated to knowing your private thoughts and the NSA knowing your favorite colors to look for *keywords* usually out of context.

All right folks! New rules! After the metal detectors all personal will endure the Sorting Hat each time boarding the plane who will scan your thoughts to determine if you are a trouble maker or a terrorists!

Remember there is no such thing as an average Joe! We do not tolerate normal!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
He should've looked at it and scouted out ahead of time how to get on the train..
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
darn, went to your profile ... and was massively disappointed. If you happened to post the sequel somewhere else, could you please drop me a link? Thanks. Obviously Peter is going to help Voldie return in 3rd year, hopefully Sirius will be freed, Umbridge and her horrible laws were mentioned... and I'm really curious about Kane Alen and how much he will assist Harry.
Calmzone1 chapter 46 . 8/6/2016
thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It started out being quite closely following along with canon and then you took some fascinating jaunts sideways :) Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This story is amazing, will we ever get year 3?
ndfootball09 chapter 46 . 7/19/2016
love it absolutely love it spend all day reading list and it's random times I bust out laughing or when I was smiling like a loon my family would look at me like I was crazy. have to thank you for reading this and also say that I can't wait for the next installment in the new 'book'.
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »