Reviews for What If the world turned its head sideways
Iceleaf13 chapter 46 . 10/3
I don't suppose you have posted the sequel somewhere else? I was really looking forward to reading it. I quite liked this story.
Chrissysmiles chapter 45 . 9/29
It has been 9 years, so guessing there will not be a sequel, was going to PM you to see if it was on a different site, but no pm...
Was hoping to see how Harry's summer was and was it everything he hoped it to be.
You took this fiction in a totally different direction and made it your own while still keeping the characters pretty close to how we met them with JK...Kudos for you!
I will place you on follow just in case you do return.
It was a good story!
:-)
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 9/29
So far I quite like this.
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 9/19
Wonderfully written!
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 9/8
There's a serious "Adults Can Do" thing that kids have, yeah, that makes sense. Maybe put in a line about it?
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 9/8
Okay, if Harry hasn't been introduced to the weasleys, you need descriptions. And those need to be Good and Apt (he is in slytherin, you don't want Percy to be MousyBoy do you?)
Vixen Uchiha chapter 46 . 8/16
I am looking forward to the sequel. As I want to know how you will do book 3 as the rat is already on the run. So Padfoot would not see him in the paper to break out.
Senyuu chapter 1 . 7/15
Stone the loner. If you are just going to criticize every single chapter, you might as well not read the story at all. I liked the story , so yeah, the harrry in this story isn't a genius...what's wrong with that? It's actually more realistic, and kids tend to focus on different things that an older person woukd focus on. so it's quite normal if his thoughts go to trivial matters instead of focusing on the main part
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 6/7
So instead of walking up to the twins and talking to them he interrupted their mom and asked if she knew the red headed twins who just happened to be standing directly behind her? Sounds reasonable... Smart even... What a f*cking genius your version of Harry is...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 6/7
What the utter f*ck is wrong with your mind that this sentence "These great things wouldn't have anything to do with my House at Hogwarts would they?" seems even a little bit like something intelligent to say? Harry's fresh of the boat as it were, so only a f*cktard with no understanding of how the fictional reality of his own story works would think it makes sense for the kid to connect a story about a great but horrible man to the f*cking houses at the school he'll soon be attending. He's learning about THE Dark Lord and of the similarities HE himself shares with the man, but his first thought is whether or not the f*cker was sorted into Slytherin?! Honestly, how did you think it was ok to write it like that?
Teru chapter 46 . 5/22
A truly excellent written story. I do hope you continue it. I love the fact that Granger is also held to account for most of her actions as in the books I think she comes across as a do no wrong type of character.
PotterFanFoeva chapter 46 . 4/11
Excellent story. Can't wait for the sequel. Love the fact that Harry is in Slytherin.
Hello,
I just read your story, which is in my opinion very well written.
Will were be a sequel?
xhiris chapter 46 . 4/8
A most enjoyable read. I quite look forward to the rest.
Just want to point out, if you even look at this anymore, this story is not done.
You just said it was the end without actually ending it. There is nothing that seems to go, 'Hey guys, this is a logical stopping point' it just stops on what is essentially a cliffhanger.
2,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »