Reviews for Laundry Day
dominoeb chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
lolz
Jasmin K. Morrison chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hawt! That was brilliant.
Pockyfest chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Very good. I decided I liked it very much the first time. So I decided to read it over the second time. But the second time is never as good as the first. But well written, without much words, you've set the feel to the story and developed. I like how it's not too long.
NyokoAkame chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
o I like this short story!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow, talk about nose bleed. Well, not really. But I could see Hatsuharu doing something like that, Well, Black Haru anyway.
X-Factor-Glory chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
that was good, but the end seemed a little rushed...anyway, your story gave me a GREAT idea for a fanfic! do you mind if i use the whole doing laundry and the washing machine thing do you? i've read other stories similar, but this one really gave me inspriation...did that whole paragraph make any sense what so ever? haha, sorry 'bout that, i'm a little...different..if you know what i mean! n.n

~::X-Factor-Glory::~
Kiriko Arima chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
O, Haru gets turned on by Kyo on a washing machine! Do I hear bed springs squeaking? XD It's so adorable! GOOD JOB!
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Now that was a load of giggles. Loved the ending.
Painted-Purple chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Omg! Washing Machine sex is the greatest! Also loved the last liner. Good work. (plus HOT parring!)

-PK
Hater.Of.Haters chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
u made me login :( lol jp

wow...dat was hott.. :D yea, who knew right?

i was lookn for a haruxkyo (best pairing EVER) and then i saw this...short and sweet..i liked it, write more yaoi lol :D
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I thought it was short but very good!

A very cute one-shot!

Only a couple things didn't make sense- like Kyo looking for a book in the laundry room or reading the book in the laundry room. This was very well written! Especially for your first fanfic! I hope you write more!