Reviews for Beneath a Sakura Tree
bubbajack chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Again nice one-shot. I thought this might be related to Tamer Requiem that's why I read it. I dont believe it is but still it was a nice one-shot reguardless.
HELL'S APOCALYPSE chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
great story.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
A well written Rukato I'll save it.
Triple V chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Another excellent story.
Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ah, I've been saving this story for just the right kind of lazy ass day to enjoy. Today was that day and I definately enjoyed that. So simple and well written focusing on the subtle but enjoyable actions and reactions of the two children. Ah, what a nice story.
Pandemonium Theory chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
nice little fic, but there really was no action. there was the dialogue at the very end, but not enough. its definately not a story that you should expect to your greatest yet, because i feel it didnt have enough pizazz or power to keep the eader reading through all the extensive details and extensive paragraphs. good, but as i stated, not your strongest. also, why is rika always the one to narrate the story? you should try telling these little one shots with takato. who knows? maybe itll develop your rukato skills better.
Ruki44 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
hey, really good story, it was defiently a good one
Renaki chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aww...this one was great! I hope you write more Rukato fics soon!

Keep on writing!

~Renaki~
Enekk chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
As always, another good Rukato by you. Keep up the good work!
Kuroy chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
mh nice like always, keep writing your Rukato fics
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I liked this a lot. It was definitly relaxing and enjoyable to read. It was entertaining and characters fit well.

Betamon X: oh, I'll give an 8. It wasn't too bad.

Gomamon: (sigh) oh brother. It was enjoyable.
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aw shucks...You've knocked me all speechless like. Except for the revew :p

Ever notice how alot of good one shots have about one line of dialogue in them?

A nice warm piece this, Rika's mind sure makes for good material to write with, and this is probably the nicest I've ever seen you be to Kazu.

You do Rika's thoughts very well, as always, particulary all the reasons she has to worry about her poor Gogglehead worrying himself to death.

Good work.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Heh that was nice unlike your other fics it didn't make me think too heavily but it still managed to make me smile
7DCD chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Semi-fluffy? Yeah, right. It's 80 percent Rukato fluff, 10 percent other fluff, and 10 percent Rukato action... Which is why I couldn't reading your fic without skipping quite a few lines. Otherwise, good stuff.

Hey, I noticed that most of your fics are kind of based of Takato asking Rika out to see the sakura blossom during the second Tamer movie. Is this really true in the show or did you made it up for the fic?
Narissa chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Absolutely great. Keep up the amazing work!