Reviews for Tough
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Beautiful.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is a really well-written story.
A massive fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
wow, that was really something else...it gave depth to the characters that is believable, justified and nessacary. im trying to make a collection of fan fictions like this that adds more depth to the story and characters that is realistic
stars shine out chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You captured these two perfectly.
random-freak chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
probably the deepest and saddest sukka fic there is
brings me to tears each time
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
saw this a pretty long time ago and remembered it while listening to craig morgan's song "tough." i'vve now spend half the morning looking for this, then reading it. i need to go do my homework.

fantastic, beautiful work. there is a reason that this stuck out in my mind after so long.
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That's just...Wow...I'm kinda lost here...

I myself am just working on my own first story, and suddenly, I'm discouraged...
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Yay for a Sokka/Suki story! :) I liked how you focused on physical pain in one part and, um, emotional pain in the other. And the idea of Suki trying to externalize the inward pain was very poignant.

"You see her? That's the girl I'm going to marry…"

"Are you, now?"

"Yep."

I loved that little exchange-I could see the healer just kind of humouring Sokka while he just sat there and thought about Suki.

"That was why she loved him so: for simply being Sokka that way and holding her together, holding everybody together and not realizing how much he did so." -Lovely bit!

I also loved the idea of love being adaptive, just like the Water Tribe.

"It is forged iron, forgiveness and healing, hope, and eternal life: it is mountains and belief and strength.

It is being tough." Very nice way to wrap up the story! :)
cherrichik chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
love this story. i read it a long time ago and can't believe i haven't reviewed. a definite fave.
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
My, oh my!

This is ... amazing!

Definitely a favourite!

x

Georgina
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the idea of Sokka and Suki being tough in different ways. So, so, so angsty, but very sweet at the same time.

Great job!

Katako-Chan
DeepAzulaEyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I have read a ton of fanfics, and I've never read anything as beautiful as this. Bravo.
zutaralives chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i was seriously about to cry as i was reading this. you had the emotions down at the level where i could understand and connect with them. thank you! i've never looked at the Suokka pairing like that.
TheWaywardWhim chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very good! Got nothin' else to say coz I'm left speechless. Awesome story!
Sing a Song 119 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007