Reviews for Half Blood Prince
1414artemis14 chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
Run away run away but don't give ur dads a heart attack
Mimi011 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
I'm excited to see how this turns out :)
TrBeauty chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Why did you stop? Such a great story with so much potential.
MomieIxai chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Super like it! Especially the part where Zuko and Sokka got MARRIED... and unknowlingly... how the heck did sokka got married? is he trangendered? hahahahah Author no offense
wannabesuperboy chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Why did you stop writing this?
GonerRuins chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Man, you can't stop there Usagi-san. But, no rush, just saying.
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I think they should go on that journey, revolutionise the way the world sees them ... and give Zuko and Sokka a heart-attack meanwhile, but I believe that that's beside the point. Anyway, hope you update this story soon. I would love to know more about Heisui's adventures.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I just found this series and I love it. Can't wait to read more of this story as soon as you can.
Winter Cicada chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Heisui totally needs to bust out of the firea nation with kaijin at his side! :D sokka and zuko would throw a (literally) royal bitch fit, but they'd get used to the idea. :3
sugargirl89 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Please update again soon, this is soooooo good and you are really talented, please start updating your stories again, you have the best Zukka stories ever!
Reineserpent chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Wow, read main story and pre/se-quels in one go! It was really good! I so want to know what will become of the Heisui's journey though! I hope Kaijin will find happiness in other land, without her stuck-up parents. Oh, and I reeeally hope for some boy-love for Heisui *blush*. With Okibi perhaps? *giggle* Just some fantasy, but that would be truly cute - from bullying to rivalry to reluctant acknowledgement to...kyah! *giggle*. But it truly is saddening fact that there weren't any update since 2007 :( Wish you to find your inspiration once again in the, hopefully, not-so-distant future. Sincerelly yours, Reineserpent.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I just finished reading all the connected stories, and I really like them. Please update! I want to know what happens next!

-dYSLEXIC nERD
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like they are going to elope.

UPDATE!
NetteM chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Is this the end?
NetteM chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OMG...this story is just beautiful! Zuko seems to keep getting Sokka preg. lol...but wow this story is amazing :3 THanks for making it! xoxo