Reviews for Wish Upon A Faerie Ring
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
interesting fic. there were a couple of things i didn't like, one being darien's character. i didn't understand how within a short period of time, he could go from loathing serena to being completely in love with her. i understand that lust played a part in it, but there were basic elements of her personality that he didn't like, such as her independence and her outgoing nature. oh, and he was a complete jerk, lol. i also didn't like the format of the fic, which actually almost kept me from reading it altogether. everything was just so bunched together and squished to one side! i have noticed that some fics on the site are like that, and i'm not sure whether it's the website itself or if authors do it on purpose, but i find it a little annoying to read fics in that format. but despite all this, it was an interesting fic, and pretty original. overall, i thought you did a good job :)
jesusfreak9211 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
beautiful! i loved it it all happened soo fast thogh...it wasnt rushed but im depressed it over...but thank you!
ChicadeeMe chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Can I just disagree with a statement that you made in an AN in 'Wish Upon a Faerie Ring'? (Good spelling of Faerie, btw. Not many people put the extra 'E' in or use 'IE' at the end, and personally, I think that that's the only way to spell it. -) Any way, at the end of Ch 3a, you said that only you muttered "Moon Princess Halation" at evil Math teachers, but I do it to. Well, I used to before I got to quit maths. Now I mutter it at eveil drama bitch. (Would explain, but it takes too long and gets me riled up. [mutters nasty things] _) :D Good so far, in any case!
Eternal Dragon and Rain Melody chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
this story was coolieo! and it had faeries! got to love those adorable creatures. and ha beryl got her butt kicked...twice! by serena. that whole thing was interesting although darien sounded like a real JERK! i would have beat him up too good for serena! i love her iner conversations! FINALLY someone relates to me. talking to yourself is totally normal ne?
sailorSerena141 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
i love this story lots! its really good!brilliant
Sailor Lucia chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
Great story!
Usako4life chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
I really enjoyed this story! It was very original and has nice action, romance, drama and everything. I just think that the end needed more romance but other than that. LOVED IT!
StarMajesty chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
That was really cute! Would've liked a touch more romance at the end there.
Dark Guardian24 chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
I like how you portrayed Serena/Usagi.
pistachio-knut chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
hey ya! awe, i was hopin i'd be in ur almighty thank you section but oh well... great story!
pamela chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
oh! continue it please !
secrets chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
i really loved your story it was lovly
Keledrena chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
cool
CrzCgirl chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
I Reviewed on your birthday! Ha! Imagine that! I gotta check out your other work! I'll be sure to review those to! Later!
Remove Account chapter 4 . 2/7/2003