Reviews for Selfless
Johnny and Alicia are just SO cute!
In the new sequel,she's going to have a hoopla of golden curls,olive skin and light green eyes.
Johnny's reaction
(Thinks)Woah!She's a beauty!
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 4 . 8/3
I loved that story! It was perfect! :) FLAME ON! :D
Filza Tahir chapter 4 . 6/8
OMG, this was simply EPIC!
hello this is me speaking chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Who cares about corny I love corny (and that is the truth) Awesome story. I am so sorry for the lame review normally I actually say something useful but i am feeling really lazy (sorry) I will review properly at some point in time when i have moved out of my lazy fest.
Claire-Elizabeth
Kalvinanne chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
:) I liked the ending. :) thanks for sharing the story
Kalvinanne chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I am glad you have one more chapter, and I enjoyed this one as well. I love the relationship between johnny and ben
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awww I liked it a lot, you had an excellent write up of the entire scenario with just the correct amount of pain and comfort :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
woooooooooooowieeeeeeeeeeee!
PowerinPink chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Amazing! I love Johnny's protectivness over Susan and vise versa!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Super-awesome fic! :D
Autumnights chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Yay happy ending! Very good fic, I enjoyed it much. I love how he's still joking after he just got shot. So Johnny...
KilroyWasHere chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Ok, it's possible for someone to the OCD and bi-polar disorder, but I just need to say once, even though I know it's just a story, that bi-polar disorder would NOT cause someone to shoot another person, no matter how high they were. I'm not trying to lecture you or whatever, but I know people with the disease and one of the worst stigmas existing about it is that people who have it act in a completely out of control and irrational manner when they don't get what they want. It's completely false, and it's an insult to these people to imply that they have no control and are constantly emotionally unstable. Again, I'm assuming you didn't know, so please don't think I'm blaming you. I'm just letting you know for the future. Other than that, I'm really enjoying your story-you're a really talented writer.
uselessmushroom chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
awesome story, one of my top ten ever read.I thought johnny was really going to die, especially after i read "...before oblivion greeted him."
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
WOW! WONDERFUL STORY!
WolverGrim chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
I loved this very much! Any story where the team rides out a storm together and come out on top is good in my books! More so when Johnny is at the centre of attention. What can I say, I'm a sucker for cute flirtatious guys!

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it immensely!