Reviews for Selfless
AMAZING! This made me cry a lot.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
cute!
serena chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
la température du corps de Johnny peut faire fondre la balle s'il y a une très grande distance mais si il le prend a bout portant les chances qu'il a est mince surtout que la balle elle-même est chaude quand elle vient d'être tiré
artemisalex35 chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
So it is finished, anyway! WoW, again, this is the perfect ending I loved it!
artemisalex35 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Wow! Seriously that was a perfect chapter and the "I need to see those blue eyes of yours and hear you say that you're okay" part was very touching...! Yeah... I loved to see it finished if it's already not! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Johnny and Alicia are just SO cute!
In the new sequel,she's going to have a hoopla of golden curls,olive skin and light green eyes.
Johnny's reaction
(Thinks)Woah!She's a beauty!
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I loved that story! It was perfect! :) FLAME ON! :D
babyloki21 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
OMG, this was simply EPIC!
hello this is me speaking chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Who cares about corny I love corny (and that is the truth) Awesome story. I am so sorry for the lame review normally I actually say something useful but i am feeling really lazy (sorry) I will review properly at some point in time when i have moved out of my lazy fest.
Claire-Elizabeth
Kalvinanne chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
:) I liked the ending. :) thanks for sharing the story
Kalvinanne chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I am glad you have one more chapter, and I enjoyed this one as well. I love the relationship between johnny and ben
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awww I liked it a lot, you had an excellent write up of the entire scenario with just the correct amount of pain and comfort :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
woooooooooooowieeeeeeeeeeee!
PowerinPink chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Amazing! I love Johnny's protectivness over Susan and vise versa!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 6/15/2010