Reviews for Homesick
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was wonderful! I love the faith aspect of it. I also love how he talks about being seen as a child. I wish it was a little bit longer, but it's good as it is :)
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
A great story. I liked the part where the professor was thinking about Narnia.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
AW! I do not read Narnia fanfiction normally, but I clicked on this because of the very emotionally concept of a worldweary Professor Kirk. I doubt he is written about often. This seems like a very insightfull piece and I can really identify with the feelings of homesickness for Narnia. Nice characterization, and cool quick mention of the Pevensies-I wonder if he is ever jealous of them?
ForeverUnwritten chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Is this a one shot? and if it is what's the point of the story?
save the pandas chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was really touching, its not often that you really get to see the old Digory, especially not in fanfiction. Loving it, please update :)
DarkLightningEnvy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Not bad-interesting take on Diggory Kirke. Not something you see frequently in fiction.

-Envy

~Jess
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I liked it. hardly anybody writes about how hard it was for the professor when he had grown older. you made me feel sorry for the professor. Good job
the1hobbit chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
very cute! Loved it. :D
elecktrum chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
. . . he hoped that he could be called wise.

What a lovely turn of phrase! That was my favorite line, but it was a difficult choice. This is a sweet and lovely little piece, full of insight and warmth and longing. Bravo Zulu!