Reviews for Alexa's Return
kewl
DarrenShanIsMine chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
WHOA WHOA WHOA. UPDATE
RawR-MeansILoveYouInDinosaur chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
this Story is good so far in the first chapter I saw one thing I liked "I could see two blood red eyes staring right at me.I knew at once I had been spotted. I would have changed it to "I saw two horrid blood shot eyes and a mans body slinking toward once I knew it wasn't going to turn out as well I planned. Here go's another memory I not would soon forget.
So B. It chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Your story is very good, now put out the next chapter!

:D
Tatiana L Bickler chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love it. It needs to be finished. It would be a better story to read if it was a little more done. As in a ending that told you what was happening. So please go on.
Queen Twix chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I am so glad you read these books too!

Almost nobody I know has read these! Have you read Atherton yet?

I haven't. :( Yet :)

This is pretty good- I want to know what happens next, though!
nblack5797 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
please please please update soon!
morgan.x.le.x.fay chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
this story is great so far! it actually sounds like the should really keep writing it, its really good.
Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
This is a really good begining! You should write more. Two things with editing: It says rig instead of rid and pobably instead of probably.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
What's next! Can't wait. This is great!
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. Awesome!
sarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
so who is Squire and how do you say it, is it her birth mother i will read the reat later cuz i have to go well i just reall the first few sentences but i have to go ill talk to you later
Hannah Banana chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
hi-ee! i just wana say that your land of elyon fanfic is comming along great and i would luv to read more of it -hint hint- anyways please keep writing...love you lots...even though i dont know you but who cares! spread da love!
Itachi4Eva chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
your story is so awesome i loved reading it! i never thought someone would write a fic on The Land of Elyon, but i'm glad there is one. i really like that you have murphy in it he is one of my favorite characters, same with darius. please update soon! i really want to know what's going on in bridewell