Reviews for Manly Kisses
iyada chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
lol more more more this was awsome i love it this was the best of all the stories ive read so far today i want more more more your amazing
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Is it bad I kind of wish this was canon? And that I can see Kenpachi doing this? :D
GroG616 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
XD that was pretty flipin' awesome XD good job VERY good job XD
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
XD That was AWESOME! I would so pay to see this story as a scene in the anime! hahahaha I'm still the strongest, that is so something Ken would say after doing something like that. Great Job! 5 Stars

Ja ne!
Samuelle Pegasus chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
It's the third time I re read it and it is always as great!...(well, maybe because it is the same each time I read it, that's a fact...XD) Even if your story is a bit short, I love it. Kenpachi keep being the one he is, a wild fighter with burning blood who is always ready to all kinds of fight, and I love it. Do you plan on writing a chapter 2?

Oh! and also...would you give me the permission to translate it in french?8D

anyway, nice story!

Samuelle.
Daughter.Light chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cool. It was definatly amuzing, and a new idea (to me at least, and I'm sure its not common anywhere else, so...) Great fanfic, even though i might sound slightly bored or something, i truley think this was a great fic! heh
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
.HELL? XD This IS crack! Nice work...
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Love it man! You should do a sequel with Ichigo and Zaraki, because of the way in the beginning he {wanted} a distraction called Ichigo to come round! Oh god, this is hot!
engr4t300 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
haha that was hilarious i luved it XD
Scrat chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I originally passed over the story because the summary screamed crackfic (even you declared it as such) and I don't tend to like them. Then I thought, hey, I can always shut the tab. I was expecting a really badly written crazy idea, instead I found a nicely written crazy idea - it made all the difference. I think I must now confess my love to you. I'll also be hunting your profile for any more good stories.

Anyway. About your actual story. I don't have anything I really didn't like. I loved how Kenpachi stood there in the doorway, trying to announce his presence before deciding what the hell and going for it. I also like how the two guys, though surprised and angry, didn't really do much (was there really much they could do?) and just went back at it once he left. I don't have the skills to explain but I love this story.

It has been favorited.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Holy god that was hilarious! Usually I wouldn't go for that sort of things as most of the time I'm strickly fluff, angst, or a combination there of. But I was bored, and randomly became obsessed with fics involving Yumichika. Yours is really good. I love it! Lmfao.
Zaxel chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
It was cracktastic! x3 i loved it! short but very well written! Great job!

I cant wait to read more from you!
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, wow! This was so good! At first I was a little apprehensive about it, I didn't think it would be that good but it really was great! The best Kenpachi fiction I've read thus far so congradulations! You should really write another one like this, or at least something for Kenpachi.
Airenko chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hahahahaha, that was really funny! Loved it times a million! XD
miki chapter 1 . 7/4/2007