Reviews for One shots: Neji and Tenten
Very nice collection here! You truly are a great writer!
unechenille chapter 100 . 7/28
I totally realized I haven't reviewed this story yet and it's been my favorite thing since I read it in 2010. This was the first ever fanfiction I ever read and it totally got me hooked. It made me love Neji and Tenten even more than I already had and got me really into reading fanfics. I have such appreciation for this set of one shots I can't even describe it.
DatOtaku chapter 1 . 6/27
omfg wow 100 chapters of fluff happiness help I'm drowning in cotton candy
Nejihott chapter 100 . 6/15
I just got done reading all 100 chapters. It took me a few weeks since my summer has been so busy. I enjoyed all 100 chapters. You write stories extremely well. I am really happy I found this story. I'm about to read the other stories you have created.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/12
suki. daisuki
Renee chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
aww so cute :)
lovegirl chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
I love all of your stories
aqua-empress chapter 100 . 7/9/2014
I ... Wow. I'm stumped. And dead tired Q_Q I've been reading all 100 of your one-shots, non-stop. I need bed. Now.
But, first let me tell you, that these were the most perfect one-shots about Neji and Tenten I've read. :D Sometimes, I thought it was getting a little repetitive, but no one-shot was the same, and you must have put an unbelievable amount of your imagination and effort into these wonderful little buggers! I seriously respect and admire that.
Anyhow, they were all about balance! Some were heart-breakingly sad, some just made me laugh my head off, some were just simply cute. :)
I could ramble on and on about how great you and your stories are, but I think you get the gist. XD

Serious respect! :D aqua-empress
RaiNiccle chapter 73 . 5/9/2014
Awwww so sweet
D.W chapter 96 . 4/2/2014
what anyone says to you your a great writer and their mostly just mad cause they aren't as special as you
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Guest chapter 99 . 12/24/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese dont go ill miss you
Guest chapter 95 . 12/24/2013
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckish ending
2,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »