Reviews for One shots: Neji and Tenten
imjustanotheroneofthem chapter 100 . 7/1
Wow, that was one satisfying read.
And considering I took approximately two days and seventeen hours to finish reading this, I say, it was truly satisfying. To all those little moments of Tenten easing Neji, or when the prodigy would get jealous over his soon cousin in law, or when he woul get annoyed with a certain sweet food, it would always result in a day where hence, they are married and have three children. I bet you don't even know how satisfied I am, writing this review at 2:26 am. And just to tell you, I felt an exciting and Amazon journey as I read. Bet wishes and keep writing.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 76 . 6/26
Yeah we do need light shipping for a while, and we also need stories that include the rest of Konoha 11 in a while... It's funny how Tenten is oblivious at everything... And I can just imagine Shino being his usual self when making side comments... Fufu
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 13 . 6/26
I like this better than the style in previous one shots... Hence the review ;)
Poor Neji. XD
Kaede Kayano chapter 1 . 5/14
Luv it
You are ...AWESOME!
Guest chapter 100 . 11/10/2015
Very nice collection here! You truly are a great writer!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/16/2015
HALF WAY DONE YOSH I AM LOVING THIS SO MUCH
unechenille chapter 100 . 7/28/2015
I totally realized I haven't reviewed this story yet and it's been my favorite thing since I read it in 2010. This was the first ever fanfiction I ever read and it totally got me hooked. It made me love Neji and Tenten even more than I already had and got me really into reading fanfics. I have such appreciation for this set of one shots I can't even describe it.
DatOtaku chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
omfg wow 100 chapters of fluff happiness help I'm drowning in cotton candy
Nejihott chapter 100 . 6/15/2015
I just got done reading all 100 chapters. It took me a few weeks since my summer has been so busy. I enjoyed all 100 chapters. You write stories extremely well. I am really happy I found this story. I'm about to read the other stories you have created.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
suki. daisuki
Renee chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
aww so cute :)
lovegirl chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
I love all of your stories
aqua-empress chapter 100 . 7/9/2014
I ... Wow. I'm stumped. And dead tired Q_Q I've been reading all 100 of your one-shots, non-stop. I need bed. Now.
But, first let me tell you, that these were the most perfect one-shots about Neji and Tenten I've read. :D Sometimes, I thought it was getting a little repetitive, but no one-shot was the same, and you must have put an unbelievable amount of your imagination and effort into these wonderful little buggers! I seriously respect and admire that.
Anyhow, they were all about balance! Some were heart-breakingly sad, some just made me laugh my head off, some were just simply cute. :)
I could ramble on and on about how great you and your stories are, but I think you get the gist. XD

Serious respect! :D aqua-empress