Reviews for One shots: Neji and Tenten

NOOOO

MY HEART

IT HURTS
captindonavin chapter 100 . 10/15/2016
I'm so sad it's over. but.. as they say, don't be sad it's over, but glad that it happened. so.. thank you for all of your beautiful stories. thank you for everything really.
captindonavin chapter 95 . 10/15/2016
I know I'm years late. but I'm sorry that people were being rude to you. I know loads if people don't understand that everything takes time and effort, even if it's for fun. I know that you probably don't even see the reviews anymore, but I love your stories, and they seriously brighten my day. I know I'm years late, but all the time and dedication you have put into this means the world to me, and I'm so thankful.
captindonavin chapter 68 . 10/7/2016
oh my goodness.. if that had been a movie.. I would have looked away in embarrassment.. but I couldn't.. so.. well done.
captindonavin chapter 43 . 9/25/2016
awwwwe. that was adorable and perfect. and exactly what I needed right now.
captindonavin chapter 42 . 9/24/2016
I don't think it was that bad. I think you didn't give yourself enough credit for it. so here's my love.
captindonavin chapter 39 . 9/22/2016
awwwwe. that was really sweet.. and Lee was adorable. and I loved it.
captindonavin chapter 38 . 9/22/2016
People actually mistake my boyfriend for a girl all the time because he has beautiful long hair like neji.. so I find this one a little extra funny.
Rose-Aki chapter 23 . 9/1/2016
And Neji is jealous in the end even thought he hides it well. Loved it :)
Sakura1325 chapter 71 . 9/1/2016
Um...I know I sounded rude, but, seriously, it is just that these one shots are suppose to be Neji x Tenten. You make it sound like Kiba x Tenten, so , I don't think this story is that good.
Sakura1325 chapter 70 . 9/1/2016
Haha!this chapter is really funny!!!!️️
captindonavin chapter 33 . 8/26/2016
that was adorable. and I loved it. and thank you for including shikatema.
captindonavin chapter 26 . 8/25/2016
I understand why this was your favourite. it's so beautifully written.. I really loved... I'm in awe of your writing.. thank you.
captindonavin chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
I know you've probably been reassure a thousand times.. but yes, it's normal to like to be pet. it's just soothing.. especially when it's a person you love playing with your hair.. it just seems to make everything else fade away.. I think that you wrote that amazingly.. I once read that the proof of good writing is not the knowledge of the rain, but the sensation of being rained upon. you managed it. thank you.
2,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »