Reviews for One shots: Neji and Tenten
YOUAREALIAR chapter 1 . 1/20
The amount of interaction Neji and Tenten have in the show is a dead ,that Neji is dead,this ship sunk.I can't tell you how happy I am that all your dreams and fantasies are now just useless 't believe you wrote 100 chapters about an non-existent is no originality in your stories either.
MeMyselfAndI chapter 80 . 12/25/2017
Yet another one of my favorites... I can’t belive it’s been ten years...
MeMyselfAndI chapter 78 . 12/25/2017
This is probably one of my favorite fics
MeMyselfAndI chapter 45 . 12/25/2017
I’ve forgotten how much happiness your fics make me feel... with love from London!
Nemika67 chapter 97 . 6/7/2017
I cant help but to roll over the floor at this oneshot its so funny for me especially at the last sentence my stomach is aching also at the phrase " Dont panic " I cant contain my self its so so very funny for me
Divine Princess chapter 100 . 5/25/2017
What could I say all over 4 years you must be a super dedicated person. Super dedicated fan of NEJITEN, Im so happy that you finished it coz other authors out there after having a writers block they just leave their story irresponssebly and I hate them no matter how wonderful their story is and thats why I cant ever turn back and not review in your oneshot stories Its definitely worth the finding for. And I would really like to shower you with credits.

Yehey shower the confetti bring the poppers hang the balloons
On the sound speakers bring out the disco ball.

Hahaha well Its like you wont continue anymore so

CONGRATIULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR OTHER FICTIONS.

DIVINE PRINCESS A.K.A. NEMIKA67

NOOOO

MY HEART

IT HURTS
captindonavin chapter 100 . 10/15/2016
I'm so sad it's over. but.. as they say, don't be sad it's over, but glad that it happened. so.. thank you for all of your beautiful stories. thank you for everything really.
captindonavin chapter 95 . 10/15/2016
I know I'm years late. but I'm sorry that people were being rude to you. I know loads if people don't understand that everything takes time and effort, even if it's for fun. I know that you probably don't even see the reviews anymore, but I love your stories, and they seriously brighten my day. I know I'm years late, but all the time and dedication you have put into this means the world to me, and I'm so thankful.
captindonavin chapter 68 . 10/7/2016
oh my goodness.. if that had been a movie.. I would have looked away in embarrassment.. but I couldn't.. so.. well done.
captindonavin chapter 43 . 9/25/2016
awwwwe. that was adorable and perfect. and exactly what I needed right now.
captindonavin chapter 42 . 9/24/2016
I don't think it was that bad. I think you didn't give yourself enough credit for it. so here's my love.
captindonavin chapter 39 . 9/22/2016
awwwwe. that was really sweet.. and Lee was adorable. and I loved it.
captindonavin chapter 38 . 9/22/2016
People actually mistake my boyfriend for a girl all the time because he has beautiful long hair like neji.. so I find this one a little extra funny.
2,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »