Reviews for One shots: Neji and Tenten
suki. daisuki
Renee chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
aww so cute :)
lovegirl chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
I love all of your stories
aqua-empress chapter 100 . 7/9/2014
I ... Wow. I'm stumped. And dead tired Q_Q I've been reading all 100 of your one-shots, non-stop. I need bed. Now.
But, first let me tell you, that these were the most perfect one-shots about Neji and Tenten I've read. :D Sometimes, I thought it was getting a little repetitive, but no one-shot was the same, and you must have put an unbelievable amount of your imagination and effort into these wonderful little buggers! I seriously respect and admire that.
Anyhow, they were all about balance! Some were heart-breakingly sad, some just made me laugh my head off, some were just simply cute. :)
I could ramble on and on about how great you and your stories are, but I think you get the gist. XD

Serious respect! :D aqua-empress
RaiNiccle chapter 73 . 5/9/2014
Awwww so sweet
D.W chapter 96 . 4/2/2014
what anyone says to you your a great writer and their mostly just mad cause they aren't as special as you
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Lol.
Guest chapter 99 . 12/24/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese dont go ill miss you
Guest chapter 95 . 12/24/2013
sorry
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2013
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckish ending
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
kibahina suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Tsujitani chapter 100 . 12/1/2013
Awww... that was beautiful. :') I wish he HAD lived that long... :'( (Sorry for the sad panda...)
Tsujitani chapter 94 . 11/28/2013
I know where you got this idea... but still cute. Lol.
Tsujitani chapter 90 . 11/26/2013
Why would a bit of overcooked candy have that much of an effect on him (I mean, was it really necessary to have him hospitalized just for that)? Unless he was allergic, then it would make some sense, but this... not so much...
Tsujitani chapter 89 . 11/26/2013
Honestly... you have kinda over done the 'passionate kiss' a bit. Lol. This was a perfect ending to me. :) Not everything needs to end with a passionate kiss, right?
2,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »