Reviews for Untitled
Miss-DNL chapter 1 . 7/2
Loved this, nicely detailed and adorable
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Nny is a great friend to Sqee .
ShadowCat98 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Now THAT was very bloody sweet!:) I LOVES THIS!

XD

Shadow
Neko Kirikiri chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So cute *-*, I love when Nny is like a brother for Squee. Very good story.
invaderrusty221 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Holy crap! I loved this storyy! awww Nny is like big scary brother to Squee! :)
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I wish Nny would take Squee home,he meant just feel safer at this rate.
Vicious Piggy chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
this story was cute! it'd be funny if shmee started getting nny mad again, so he stabbed it, then had to sew it again. :D but, that's my openion, this story was funny!
jojo-is-mine chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
that was great! the ending was really cute too.
NightMary chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
O.k, I loved how in character you were with Squee (Up 'til the ending, but even then it was passable), Reverand Meat, & Shmee. It was a well-written, and I particularily loved the opening scene you gave us with nny leaning against a wall. Did you mean for it to sort of invoke a kind of Wild West feeling in that, because I got the feeling that he was almost an outlaw, the way his hair was covering his eyes, and he was leaning against a wall. Lol, maybe I just imagined it... Also, kudos on your grammar.

However, here's where I get critical... First of all, as one other reviewer put it, Nny (the main character, no less!) seemed awfully OOC- and, well, although he was definitely homicidal and paranoid, he wasn't really... himself. O.K, here's what I think; first of all, his thought process seems pretty cleaned up for Nny; no overtly paranoid thoughts- which is off for him, since everything seems to hold some kind of disturbing fear or anger for Johnny; and he wasn't blurting strange things out to Squee ("You better get going, it's tuesday, and you know what THAT means- U.F.O'S!"). Yes, despite rescuing, perhaps, his favorite fellow human being from death, Nny wouldn't suddenly get just a bit saner, I believe. He'd, perhaps, act a little more differently from his usual self, but his paranoia would surely show through! And, stitching Shmee back...? I think he would have at least had more misgivings about touching a bear that speaks nothing but LIES- but, yes, I suppose for Squee, maybe he would...

As for Squee, I think he would've been alot more scared of the scary neighbor man near the end. But, maybe that's just me complaining.

I also would've mentioned Mr. Samsa instead of saying that he wanted to become like an insect. Like, he wanted to be more like Mr. Samsa- it'd seem a little more like it was coming out of Nny's head, I think.

Also, I saw one misspelled word, so I'd recommend re-reading this and fixing it. But it's o.k, I make stupid mistakes all of the time, so don't sweat it.

-(In case I didn't thank you, thanks for favoriting my story. How about you do me a solid and return the favor?) Mad Red Queen
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aw 'nny is so talented!
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hmm.. *ponders*

I.. liked it.. but I know that something was wrong. Some things weren't very good, but the whole story in whole was quite nice. Did not like the 'like an insect' part, nor did I like Shmee's diaglogue (I forgive you on this, however). But I really liked some other things..

Squee/Todd didn't seem to be perfectly in tune of character.

Still really good.

Hey, remember that story, 'Good Lucky Squee!'? You added it to your favourites. Try reviewing it next time.
Vinillii chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Johnny seemed very OOC to me.

Granted, he likes Squee, which is rare but, he just lacked a certain.. homicidal maniac-ness to him. Not that that means he has to be bouncing off the walls or anything just.. Johnny's more deep than you described him to be in this fic. At least, to me he is.

Anyhoo, it was abnormally sweet. )
Breezums chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
aw that was cute and poor squee and poor johnny with the stupid meat man
devention chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Those bastards... :mutter:

Great fic, I love Squee's paranoia. It's wonderful. Reverend MEAT was awesome. Again, great work.
WTFWonder chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Sweetly bloody, comedic and black and just all around lovely in my opinion. I rather liked the last line, very touching. All in all, a wonderful snippet. I fave now, yes? :D