Reviews for Out Of The Box
lucia chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
omg

you like nin?

fic's awesome, but i comment for !

i heart u!
Cherrry chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
LMAO, "everyone in the cafeteria went to get one. Except Kabuto. He's still a turd." that was funny. I loved your story, and when i read the word Epilogue i was like 'wtf? No! it casnt be over already! TTTT' YOu surprised me with the whole Haku thing, who woulda thunk? I prolly woulda put her with Gaara, since he is bi nd all! lol, but i really loved the message of this story. 3
lilmonkeygurl3 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Your plobably gonna get a few other reviews from me. but this one is important.

. .

no joke.

id have to agree tho, the ending was alittle boring. but ive read MUCH worse. and ive been in that situation when endings become extremely hard to type out. so dont even worry about it.

keep it sexxy!

(also, once i type out a story, review me? ide like a few tips. thank you!)

:]
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
hmm that reminds me wat's story alert? i'm new to all this (sort of)

o yeah btw it's good so far...
Makayla chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Yes Kabuto is definitely a turd. I love how Naruto told everyone he was gay, it was just so Narutoish
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
this is so awesome, whats Sasuke gonna do now?
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
this is awesome
missionquestthing chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
WOOT! gay pride baby! *former co-founder of a student organization called "youth for tolerance"*

I liked how your story ended. it was an excellent story overall with a good moral (even if I'm still not a sasunaru fan XD )
Chip of Silver chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
It was good. A little rushed in some parts but over-all a good story. The only problem I had with it was you mocked Kabuto who in my mind is the best Character in the show...He's a bastard but he's my Bastard . Very nice anyways. Keep up the writing.
O.o ramen rehab o.O chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
hey! love the story! some guy in my class today was saying how his teacher was homophobic-that word is fun to say! anyways loved it :)
animekimi chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
I liked it. _ and I have no ideal what sasuke could be in your next story.
animeangel665 chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
this was really cute...it kind of went fast but thats alright. i realy liked it
TheFireSage chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
yay! this ending is so cool! i love tsunade's speech...that ownz!
Inulvr89 chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
aww! I loved this story! You did such an awesome job on everything and the ending was cool, all happy and stuffs. And I liked Tsunade's speach, I could really hear her saying it. And just the entire thing. Shear awesomeness.

and as for your next story, I'm going to guess that Sasuke is a chicken, because that's the first thing that popped in my mind when you said I'd never guess it XD!

awesome story.

(5stars)
Ana-Kat101 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I loved the ending! It was like a perfect world, really. Haha and Sakura Is going out with another gay guy xDD It seems like it's all she can get. That and Lee xD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »