Reviews for The Price You Pay
Sophia chapter 4 . 7/19/2017
I sort of feel bad that Ron just got kind of bitchy workaholic Hermione and never got to know Jane.
idol269 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
"It was the only thing she ever said no to the entire time they dated."

But she's not a slag, right? God, one of these days you need to reread these stories and see how ridiculous they are. Please tell me you weren't trying to write these as serious stories. They're good for a laugh, but not much else.
idol269 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Seems to me like Hermione is a slag here. She breaks up with Ron, whom she supposedly "loves," and one week later is fucking another man the first time she sees him? And then she decides to go on a trip with him, where she gets stoned and participates in an orgy? If that doesn't make her a slag, what the hell does?

Art has every right to be pissed at her. Those things didn't happen years ago to him; to him, they happened that very day. Hermione's ignorance matches her whorish behavior in this chapter as well; how stupid do you have to be to think you can hide something from your son that the entire public knows about?
chair-chan chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Heya, me again. So...This one isn't done, is it? Because I really wanted to see Artie's reaction when he learned that his mother was an Unspeakable. :)

Um just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that students don't normally get to go anywhere else when they're at a boarding school, even if their parents ARE the teachers...So it's not exactly feasible for Ron to be getting him out to help clean out Figg's house, especially since he can't use any magic. If the restriction's been lifted, you should explain that...or just say that this is slightly AU and be done with it that way. :]

Anyways, great job, and I hope to see more writing soon from you!
chair-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like the premise of this story, as well as your others. I like your writing style, and the length of your stories. But...in this chapter...since Art is only 13, wouldn't he be prohibited from performing any magic? So technically, he couldn't have unshrunk the magazines just then; let's pretend that his father unshrunk them first, and then reshrunk them. But still, he'd have to tell Hermione to cast Engorgio on them for him because he wouldn't be allowed to.

Umm...yeah that's all. Just dropping in to point that out and to say that I really love your writing. You're really good, you make the relationships seem real; their hurdles and the way they get over them are very realistic. :)

You rock, and keep writing!
lauren chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
AWESOME story, you do such a great job. please keep it up
Orb o' Lore chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Very nice! I feel so horrible for Hermione. She is my favorite character and to see her have such a hard time, it's heartbreaking really. It is still a good story nonetheless? Is this it, though? Are you writing anymore to this? I hope you are! D
GoldenJedi chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Hermione so deserves all the happiness she can get... I'm glad Artie at last understood. Excellent story! Only one more left? :(
Princessenr1 chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
for chapter 5 you re-posted 2

thought you should know...but this chapter was amazing!
Jaina Solo2 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
I think you accidentally uploaded chapter 2 again as chapter 5. Just thought you might want a heads up.

Cheers!
NairobiDawn chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
wow...so where did she get those scars? In the dept of mysteries? I hope Art learns to forgive Hermione...
Princessenr1 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
wow...i really like your story...it gave me a few ideas for mine

*writer's block SUCKS!*

um...i was wondering if you could put the 'memories' in italics or something, cuz i got confused while reading this!

so yeah...great story...keep up the good work!
corbellaniyahoo.com chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
*In the back of her mind, a nasty little voice told her she deserved this.* She'll never forget herself, right?
GoldenJedi chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Hermione doesn't deserve this...
NairobiDawn chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
interesting...I can't wait to see what Ron has to say to Art about all this. Sufficient to say, we can see where Artie gets his temper from...lol