Reviews for Crossed Paths
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 4 . 3/27
Has this been abandoned?
NDUBISI OTABO chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Please add some more chapters to this fanfic. Wat happens to this relationship. Could you have bella either being related to Chase, or Chase lusting after her? Or maybe make Pogue a jealous guy! PLEASE EDIT THIS! I AM BEGGING YOU
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
This story is so continue this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
HOLY HELL,DONT LET HIM KILL HER!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
great story. I wanted to know if you were going to finish this story or not?
VP4444 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
... oh my gosh that was amazing. you soneed to update. please its been like a month since you have last updated. i am so into this story that im going to put it as a favorite and have you on my alert storys because i want to read thenew chapter as soon as i can. keep writing becauseyour doing a amazing job...
VampLover109 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
ok why do you hate me! i mean you must hate me...cuz who would make a cliffy like that if they didnt hate you? WHY LORD WHY? PLEASE you have to keep writing! YOU JUST HAVE TO!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Wanted to know if this story has been abandoned. I'll look for updates.
Anita-Blake 131 chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
EDWARDS GAY.!.!.!.!.

I love the story

pleas keep going

!
kelsey112 chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
heyyy i think that ur a really talented person and i hope u finish this story because i have become addicted to this one i mean is bella gonna be ok? and will reid tell bella his a wizard... please finish this soon bubi xoxox
flower123 chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
so the truth comes out soon I take it update soon
heungsoon chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
UPDATE SOON! LOVE IT!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
OMG!

I can't get enough of how Reid makes Bella feel!

You can't stop writing this story when you leave it off the way you did! I really want to know how Reid tells Bella his secret and how the rest of the Sons react to Alice's vision!

UPDATE IN THE FUTURE!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
LOVE Bella & Reid!

I like how Bella still likes the Cullens (minus Edward) but why would you hide in a closet? -_-