Reviews for The Identity That Holds the Mask
I really like the plot. I'm just a bit confused especially with the flashbacks. I think it's too much, but if you really want that kind of style it's okay, I guess. Keep it up :)
Stop this stupid past present thing its horriboe
BS BEST STORY chapter 2 . 4/8
THIS STORY IS THE BS
REVIEW NO JUTSU chapter 1 . 4/8
NO NO NO WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE IT SASUKE X NARUTO EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 15 . 2/14
Good story I hope you continue it! Um, a lot of the Japanese words you've used in your fanfic were confusing and I didn't understand their meaning, so I'd appreciate it if you clarified those when they're said so that no one else gets confused. Um, I understand that you're trying to get Naruto to seem innocent to all things romantic, but that isn't an obvious point unless there are more obvious scenes placing him in romantic environments. The accidental kiss with Kakashi made me see how innocence a bit, but I think it's because he doesn't link perversion with romance, and despite knowing Kakashi's sexual orientation, Naruto has little to know reaction to it at all despite to use it for his advantage and I think that if you included a bit more romance, it would seem more obvious to the readers that he's oblivious. Perhaps having a girl attempt to flirt and him not understanding would help.

Also, is Kyuubi gonna do anything? I think the drama would increase and being more seriousness to his status as a Jinchuuriki if the Kyuubi three a fit or, like Gaara, attempted to do something while Naruto slept. It doesn't have to be a huge deal, but I think that situation is being largely unexplained/unnoticed. I mean, I know Kakashi is getting Jiraiya to check Naruto's seal, but I don't think it seems serious enough for that to happen. Naruto has only shown outward reaction with Kyuubi once, and that was only irritation and small wisps of Kyuubi's chakra.
StarKurama chapter 8 . 1/10
i should be a kaka/naru
la suite de l'identité qui tient le masque
Moebi chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
When will this story continue? I've never been this happy to read a Fanfiction. I love the plot and how you made the characters!

Please continue!
Moebi chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
Please don't tell me I was the only one who cried when nozue died ;#;
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
The stories good so far but not liking the past present switching
DomoMinna-san chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
I love your story soo much~ especially Kakashi's and Kitsune(naruto) fights
Plzz Update0_0
neofustion chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
love the Ed personality you gave naruto FMA was first anime I watched
Kikuriki chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
The constant Past Present switching is very disorienting, but this is only the fourth chapter so... I hope it gets better I guess
newsyringe chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
PLZ CONTINUE! I love the story and your writing style!
TheOlympus chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
You still want continue right? Please dont just abandoned like this...