Reviews for The Identity That Holds the Mask
cottonballriot chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
Wow. Just wow.
This fic is really something. The characterization, plot and flow of the story is really good!
I'd love to read more. Even though, I know that it's been quite a while since the last update, i'm still hoping for the story to continue.
Really amazing! Thank you for sharing :)
fantrash101 chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
I know it's been years but this is the first time I've read an ANBU Naruto fic that I really liked! It actually feels like this story has progressed and the character development and dynamics are actually believable. Please update!
Anko Rocks chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I'd like to believe that, given Naruto is advanced enough of a prodigy to be placed as an anbu... that he knows about the kyuubi and is either in denial or keeping quiet about it. I'd also like to believe that Hiruzen would alert Naruto of his status and risks while reminding him to keep his emotions stable. It seems pretty reckless not to alert a jinchuuriki of their status and send them on mentally taxing B-S ranked missions. -.- '~
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Nice!
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
I thought the uchiha were wiped out fix your story
Pat123 chapter 15 . 8/31/2017
This is so good too bad you stop working on it
Karma chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
Love this fic! Kinda disappointed that it seems to have been forgotten but, I think you should definitely continue it!
SamsaraMorningstar chapter 15 . 8/10/2017
UPDATEEEE!
nekolovesyou chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
plzzzzzzz update i love it
nekolovesyou chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
plz update
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
wow nice story love it. However is the story going to be continued or is it abandon?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
I really like the plot. I'm just a bit confused especially with the flashbacks. I think it's too much, but if you really want that kind of style it's okay, I guess. Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2017
Stop this stupid past present thing its horriboe
BS BEST STORY chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
THIS STORY IS THE BS
REVIEW NO JUTSU chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
NO NO NO WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE IT SASUKE X NARUTO EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE