Reviews for The Identity That Holds the Mask
The Flaming Darkness chapter 15 . 5/1
ni when is the next chapter coming out?
Yin-Yang universalbalance chapter 15 . 4/26
can you please have Orochimaru revive (via Endo Tansi) Nozue intending to defeat naruto with him but he forgets to put the seal on him so he's revived.
Suezanne chapter 15 . 4/21
pretty cool
RogueKiller chapter 15 . 4/21
KKAAAKKKUUUUIII! i so love ANBUNaruto, AWEWSSSSSSSSSSSOMME!
First off, I realy am starting tolike this fic. Second, you NEED to tone down on the Japanese. A few words like "Hai" "Arigato gozaimasu" or "dobe" is fine, but you're spilling out Japanese every other word, and it makes your writing bit choppy. I also recommend that you don't use "advanced" honorifics, as it confuses some people. -chan, -san, kun, -sama, they're fine, but don't tack on Taichou or anything f the like.

I apologize if this is offending in any way,
Guest
I hope you don't give up on the story I liked it!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Can't stop laughing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love narukaka its my favorite! This story is awesome
HailAkira chapter 15 . 2/14
AWESOME STORY...I read a lot of Kakanaru and i have never read one so interesting as yours, keep up the good work I cant wait fro the next chapter
Megan chapter 15 . 2/9
I ADORE this fic! Seriously it is fantastic! I can't wait until the next installment! Keep up the good work! :D
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 1/23
I've made it this far and I guess I just don't understand why you keep switching times so often and so abruptly?
Couldn'tcomeupwithagoodname chapter 2 . 1/14
There is a completely unneeded amount of japanese
Please continue!
animeismylife1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Update!
Shinigami Clara chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Konoha isn't a country it's a village (village hidden in the leaf - konoha gakure no sato) the country is Hi no Kuni (Fire Country). Also... Is Itachi evil in this story or did he kill everyone under orders from Sarutobi and Danzo?